Looking for Sharer on New server

This is a discussion on Looking for Sharer on New server within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Umm, Need a sharer who is willing to help me hit 80+ and do exp while I am at school ...
Page: 1

paperownz

Umm, Need a sharer who is willing to help me hit 80+ and do exp while I am at school or out. I will provide Plat and KC only when need it. I live in -5 GMT (eastern) Timezone. So if you are in different time zone than me that will be perfect. As I said I wont provide VPN, so its up to you. If you get boss drop as clan it will directly go to clan leader. If you get boss drop as solo or not as clan pls keep the item in INN. If you become my long term sharer, you will receive 10% of profit that I will make when I quit KO. So send me Pm if u are interested and follow the things I just said.

Class gonna be Warrior or SIN, dont need to have perfect combo. All it mater if you know how to play decent.
    Chracter Will be USA IP

Hey... You should choose me! I've played on every level warrior there is, except above level 80. Right now i have a lvl 80 warrior in manes but am sick of the people there so i'm trying to get rid of it. I'm an excelent warrior in pvp and exp, i kno the best ways to reserve mana, and which skills to use for each mob (aka cleave don't fail on apos/deru/paramun/brahman)

Lol, anyway, I've got people that can back me up in ares (DOE/AOE clan/alliance) and in manes...the gg english players kno me.

aqturk

Hi...I'm excellent with the warrior combo, it comes to mind that you are a good person about the whole sharer deal on this but I honestly would love to give you a chat before anything happens...you can ask me questions or anything honestly, i would love to help xp...im honestly the type of guy that's on his personal computer which is a very fast computer and can load KO in a flat 10 second load...yea it's true haha...Hit me up on my info..thanks!

Here's my contact info

[email protected] - email
    msn: [email protected]

PS. I'm in the USA and i work some deals on my money but if u want, i can offer you my deal about the level 80...i'll save up money to buy it from u and we gain not only trust in this but feeling is better mutual...

Banned

Hi...I'm excellent with the warrior combo, it comes to mind that you are a good person about the whole sharer deal on this but I honestly would love to give you a chat before anything happens...you can ask me questions or anything honestly, i would love to help xp...im honestly the type of guy that's on his personal computer which is a very fast computer and can load KO in a flat 10 second load...yea it's true haha...Hit me up on my info..thanks!

Here's my contact info

[email protected] - email
    msn: [email protected]

PS. I'm in the USA and i work some deals on my money but if u want, i can offer you my deal about the level 80...i'll save up money to buy it from u and we gain not only trust in this but feeling is better mutual...[/b]

I LOAD IN 3SEC :blink:

aqturk

yea u r right on that, its 3 secs here also.

Hey... You should choose me! I've played on every level warrior there is, except above level 80. Right now i have a lvl 80 warrior in manes but am sick of the people there so i'm trying to get rid of it. I'm an excelent warrior in pvp and exp, i kno the best ways to reserve mana, and which skills to use for each mob (aka cleave don't fail on apos/deru/paramun/brahman)

Lol, anyway, I've got people that can back me up in ares (DOE/AOE clan/alliance) and in manes...the gg english players kno me.[/b]
    GIRL SHIRT

paperownz

BTW The class is rogue (SIN)

w00t GG get him a sharer

long time no see nublet :P

paperownz

Got sharer. And whats up aussie. Get on msn sometime.