ares , any one able to loan me a couple things?

This is a discussion on ares , any one able to loan me a couple things? within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well its been awhile since i played since my account got hacked and i basically got nothing on my lvl ...
Page: 1

Hennessy

Default ares , any one able to loan me a couple things?

well its been awhile since i played since my account got hacked and i basically got nothing on my lvl 61 priest lol old ass account haha.. i was wondering if anyone could loan me some gear for it , int priest, and maybe some money and il pay you back as soon as possible? thanks

Hennessy

Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
    well its been awhile since i played since my account got hacked and i basically got nothing on my lvl 61 priest lol old ass account haha.. i was wondering if anyone could loan me some gear for it , int priest, and maybe some money and il pay you back as soon as possible? thanks
    bump =/ ahhhh

just gotta ask are u the hennessy that played in beramus aswell?

10ToesDown

lol but then your asking if you can borrow anything and you got hacked what makes people think that it wont hapen again my advice bro /wipe pc,/reinstall ko,/only use it for ko and trusty sites and only for yourself and then make a new char 61 isnt hard to make nowadays.

Hennessy

Quote Originally Posted by 10ToesDown View Post
    lol but then your asking if you can borrow anything and you got hacked what makes people think that it wont hapen again my advice bro /wipe pc,/reinstall ko,/only use it for ko and trusty sites and only for yourself and then make a new char 61 isnt hard to make nowadays.
    it wont happen again because i let my old clannie log on my account and he did it.. its not like it was random or anything and this is a new comp.

Hennessy

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    just gotta ask are u the hennessy that played in beramus aswell?
    no im not him