Looking for sharer

This is a discussion on Looking for sharer within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Trusted to help me level/pk/bdw/chaos my new RLB warrior on cwest. Everything is sealed that is worth a decent value ...
Page: 1

yougotpwnt

Default Looking for sharer

Trusted to help me level/pk/bdw/chaos my new RLB warrior on cwest. Everything is sealed that is worth a decent value mainly 100m+. Money is on the account for pots and rprs ect. There will be ground rules. Orc is warrior and currently level 60. Goal is 69 for RLB character. People will need vouches from people that actually are known and not from random people

1. No using scrolls unless i give you permission.

2. No buying/selling any other item from inn or buying other items from other players unless its pots for cheaper than Potions Lady.

4. Try to EXP as much as possible and try to die less as possible.

3. Play and Have fun

Default .

So you are just looking for slave to exp and pk, yes?

yougotpwnt

Quote Originally Posted by Barteo View Post
    So you are just looking for slave to exp and pk, yes?
    haha not a slave. Just someone who can exp and play for when i dont have the time to play. i work 40 hours a week or more and not too much time to actually play.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by yougotpwnt View Post
    haha not a slave. Just someone who can exp and play for when i dont have the time to play. i work 40 hours a week or more and not too much time to actually play.
    so log to msn :<