Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

DeadShotCorps (CW)

This is a discussion on DeadShotCorps (CW) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; That's right folks.....DSC is now recruiting on CW. We are currently ranked +9 on Ares, and if you are at ...
Page: 1

That's right folks.....DSC is now recruiting on CW.

We are currently ranked +9 on Ares, and if you are at all familiar with this game you know that is not an easy accomplishment.

We are a gaming community that plays several games and strive to be ranked at the top of any game we play, and intend on doing the same on CW.

We plan to be a clan "heavy" on mages, but let me be clear we will not be an only mage clan. All classes are welcome to apply.

Currently our level restriction is level 50. However you should know we have intentions of being a lvl 60+ clan very quickly. If you are a mage or priest and your level is below 50 please feel free to apply and you will still be considered, as long as you intend on leveling fairly quickly.

Although we will be very organized in what we do whether it be xp, pk or boss hunting we are not a "strict" clan. You will not be required to have certain gear or be on a certain amount of hours etc. lol.

If you are interested please go to our forums at http://deadshotcorp.net/forum7v1/ , go to the Carnac West Division and fill out the application. I am online every day and you will recieve your answer very quickly.

Cheers

((((((Ares friends Bump Me Up ^^))))))

_eSuba_

well mate ,

good luck

and welcome to human side >> the GG side

im glad more ppls coming play cwest

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

go orc :P
    human way to populated

_eSuba_

grim shut up u noob <<<< owned u 70% oke BB :P

<3

PShhhhhhhhh only in ur wet dreams

Good luck ^^
    and welcome to the gg side

_eSuba_

PShhhhhhhhh only in ur wet dreams [/b]
    u wanna watch my fraps ?

owned ur ass BB

lova ya

Focusss

can u say ur ingame name, im noob with forums etc but im interested in the clan, my ign is Gonnoo, im on in cw2 atm

My in-game name is Sha21wn and I wont be in-game until just before the late BDW. You can pm me after BDW.

dUdEpAt

Bumpy for a gay clannie that went to CW

Wish u guys woulda come Orc! I used to party with BigPappaWide all the time on Ares back in the day, now I am Orc on C-West and cant find a clan that will do anything bigger than ancients ffs. zzzz

lvl 61 Orc mage sseeking good mage xp

yay u finally did it :P

well good luck, wish i were able to play

Yea i wish we picked orc too but we wont be paying for a nt. If you wanna come human though id be happy to clan a former clannie of bpw. It is a little slow going though so far. Hard to find some gg&#39;s on this server that need clan.

posted at same time jacox ^^ yea we are going to give it a go. thnx for the gl :P

Yea i wish we picked orc too but we wont be paying for a nt. If you wanna come human though id be happy to clan a former clannie of bpw. It is a little slow going though so far. Hard to find some gg&#39;s on this server that need clan.
    posted at same time jacox ^^ yea we are going to give it a go. thnx for the gl :P[/b]
    if you want to be a good clan go orc
    i promise you wont go anywhere on human side to much competition all the gg already in a clan

if you want to be a good clan go orc
    i promise you wont go anywhere on human side to much competition all the gg already in a clan [/b]

+1

Come orc!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast