Looking for a sharer-canadian ip

This is a discussion on Looking for a sharer-canadian ip within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well my sharer flaked out on me so now i gotta find someone to take his place, its a lvl ...
Page: 1

assasin375

Well my sharer flaked out on me so now i gotta find someone to take his place, its a lvl 71 int priest duff/heal. I will always have money for pots, scrolls, premium etc. I'm looking for someone who can play a priest decently, i don't want my character getting a bad name. I'm mainly looking for an xper, im not gonna say you have to get __% per day because i find that stupid but as long as you xp a little bit everyday im happy. umm..you need to have a Canadian ip ofc, unless you wanna pay for vpn, and my time is GMT-5 so if you lived in a different time zone than me that would be awesome. You would need to be able to get a few vouchers so i know your trustable...and i think that's about it. If you wanna know anything else add me on msn at [email protected]. Oh and you need to have a mic+be able to use ventrillo.

assasin375

Bump

demondayz18c

wish u were american, im done with cwest man too much drama no i wont pay for vpn lol