Looking for sharer EUKO

This is a discussion on Looking for sharer EUKO within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, as most of the USKO shares coming to EUKO , they decided to make there own accounts,leavings all the ...
Page: 1

Wink Looking for sharer EUKO

Well, as most of the USKO shares coming to EUKO , they decided to make there own accounts,leavings all the good shares out, cant really find any acc to play on as most plp arlready have there sharers,so most like going to make my own as planned from the start. Going Rogue, not to sure on nation, leaning on orc. WILL need to be highly active and good exper, not really looking to even pk remotely close to first days, cept wars of course .

What will be on the account:
    • Premium
    • Pots/Kc/Scrolls
    • Coins to rpr , buy shit
    • Will buy items/gbs of course, babashop...
    • iron bar, dunno why, just gonna have a random one in the inn, for no reason :P

You dont have to buy anything, but if u wana buy some kc or a gb or two, u get a smiley face ^______^. Dont msg me if u just registered, need someone trusty. WILL HAVE TO USE VENT/TS, mic HIGHLY recommended. Im US(eastern) time zone, so my times will be mostly playing night times, need someone who will be on morning'ish, mostly afternoon. Afternoon here=around 5/6pm GTM+0/1.

If interested pm me /post your msn

hi roy, nice to see u

Quote Originally Posted by retail View Post
    hi roy, nice to see u

ohh shit , gotta lock this down, made a second after chabo pmed me :P

@viktor