Looking for sharer - lvl 77 warrior c-west

This is a discussion on Looking for sharer - lvl 77 warrior c-west within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I work full time and don't have nearly enough time to play (usa time zone). I have decent gear but ...
Page: 1

Default Looking for sharer - lvl 77 warrior c-west

I work full time and don't have nearly enough time to play (usa time zone). I have decent gear but nothing phenominal yet. Basically im looking for someone who is wantin to share long term. I'm not one of these people who get pissed if you dont make a certain % a day, etc, but the quicker we get 80 the quicker we have fun. :P

I will provide the character, disc premium and pots. If you need scolls you will have to purchase yourself and if your able to provide some gear that would be nice also.

I absolutely will not share with someone who's not well known on ko4life and if you dont have many posts then dont bother because I am very picky.

I'm looking for someone who is laid back and would maintain the reputation of the character. I would want for you to think of it as your character as well and treat it as such. I'm in Rampage Ally so finding a party is rarely an issue.

Send a PM if interested!

Interested.
    [email protected]
    Have played 3 times in Cwest 75+ warrior before.

Quote Originally Posted by Soppe View Post
    Interested.
    [email protected]
    Have played 3 times in Cwest 75+ warrior before.

and has been haxing in dcz since start till he got caught

Forgot to mention the character is elmorad. Thanks for the interest so far, but as I expected there were a ton of nubs with no reputation who responded. Just gunna ignore those pms sorry. :P

Again I'm not looking for some crazy xp freak who will do all the work for me, I'm looking for someone who will work WITH me and maintain a good, reputable status in the game.

I make u go TUUT TUT Senior Member kaspJuul's Avatar

I might be interested - I have 2 admit im not one of the biggest warrior players.

I've played C-west Ardream most in Hostile with chars chars as MrRamboo etc.

Trust should not be an issue - ask like everyone here on ko4life - I wont mind spending some money either - But im working alot - so cant promise how much I will play!

Hook me up with a PM if ur interested.

I'm interested in sharing. I've been thinking about going 70+ but cant bother xping from 69 and well this seems like a good opportunity.

I'm P0STM0RTEM in game and have 2 years experience with warrior. I won't mind buying some stuff for the char eventually.

i can vouch for stigma ( P0STM0RTEM ) hes is trusty and gg warrior, u wont have any problems with him

Here's the deal. I had 2 sharers for the past 2/3 weeks and I don't think they have logged but once. Good and trustable people, but didnt do anything.

I would like someone who can play in a different time zone if possible and be willing to xp when possible. Again I'm not asking someone to xp for 5 hours strait, but please don't take advantage of me. This is long term so your xping your character as well. I don't think it's a lot for me to ask considering what I'm offering the sharer. If you think you can meet these requirements please feel free to send me a message.

LOL love your signature

I can also vouch for stigma (P0STM0RTEM) he and I have traded a lot of very valuable items and not once has he given me any reason to doubt him. Plus he plays warrior quite well.

xBlazinx

Hey, I can help you with buying platnium and levling and farming I played a lvl 75 warrror

OrangeYouAreMyLife

bump gl

raxxor

Answer my pm

Banned

carefull when ur getting sharers

pmed

(message to short)