looking sharer mage lvl 75

This is a discussion on looking sharer mage lvl 75 within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi im looking for an aussie sharer (aussie ip) to pretty much exp and pk its fire mage, got decent ...
Page: 1

Rooki3

hi im looking for an aussie sharer (aussie ip) to pretty much exp and pk
    its fire mage, got decent gear ummm.....
    yea if interested pm me or well talk on msn [email protected]
    need vouches about 3 more the better

Rooki3

BUMP

knightmaster2118

Str8 Rippin fan? I guess you watch MLG too, I'm a carbon fan though, Walshy ALL THE WAY,
    Free bump I guess

Rooki3

:P washy bad he only good at h2 snipe down and roy fan

knightmaster2118

:P washy bad he only good at h2 snipe down and roy fan [/b]
    Walshy is like the most successful person in MLG yes his H3 skills aren't as good as his h2 skills but I've been a fan of him since 2006 when i started watching MLG

Rooki3

yea his skill in halo 2 are like 100000000000000000000/10 he was rape but halo 3 is now and he plays like alright but i think he isnt the greatest snipedown rapes hardcore but i have noticed roy is getting worse with his br

knightmaster2118

yea his skill in halo 2 are like 100000000000000000000/10 he was rape but halo 3 is now and he plays like alright but i think he isnt the greatest snipedown rapes hardcore but i have noticed roy is getting worse with his br[/b]
    yeah snip3down is a beast, but the best overall player is def either Legit, or Pistola IMO

Rooki3

i have vsed defy and bestman they beat us 5-1 onslaught defy isnt that great best man if pretty good but they where team bring like bitches

knightmaster2118

i have vsed defy and bestman they beat us 5-1 onslaught defy isnt that great best man if pretty good but they where team bring like bitches[/b]
    Yeah, I've VSed a lot of pros in Match Making, and I've beat the majority of them, I guess you could call me a Xbox Live Warrior?

Banned Member

incase you didnt get me pm, im interested.. it said no sent messages in outbox :S

Rooki3

i got it
    yea fuck xbox live lag etc im aussie so i yellow bar all my team were yellow we prob would have gone 3-5 there way if we were green

knightmaster2118

i got it
    yea fuck xbox live lag etc im aussie so i yellow bar all my team were yellow we prob would have gone 3-5 there way if we were green[/b]
    Lol, yeah when your across the world from the pros I could only imagine what the connections would be like :lol:

Rooki3

yea it pretty gay its like a 1-2sec delay so yea it sucks i pretty much play mlg customs with the aus comunity