Like Tree6Likes
  • 6 Post By ScreameR

Looking for sharer on my rogue!

This is a discussion on Looking for sharer on my rogue! within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Looking for a sharer to play on my sin in USKO Anatolia. My sin has quite some elite items on ...
Page: 1

Default Looking for sharer on my rogue!

Looking for a sharer to play on my sin in USKO Anatolia.

My sin has quite some elite items on it, so don't bother asking if you aren't trustable/capable of showing me some people that would vouch for you.

My requirements

You must be:
    Loyal
    Trustable
    Active
    Skilled

You must have:
    A CLEAN COMPUTER, I DON'T WANT THAT HACK BULLSHIT
    Teamspeak 3 with a mic.

Some things i want you to know, if you aren't able to be loyal to the clan my character is in, or are a dramatic person that is going to
    cause my clannies alot of flamewars or other bitch fights don't bother asking. I want you to be online atleast once a day, or atleast every 2 days to make PK, join events or whatever you want to do. It would be nice if you could go to wars and especially to castle siege war/juraid mountains, if you wish to go to other events be my guest. I'm from The Netherlands, it would be nice if you come from a whole different time zone so we don't get the problem we both want to log in the same time. Skills? If you aren't familliar with the pk-style that's common nowadays and with that i mean be on teamspeak, follow the targets be supportive/defensive/aggresive in the right time, then also don't even bother. There are insane items and characters out there, you should understand what to do.

Pots/Scrolls, i will always make sure there are some to use, but if you want to go full scroll 24/7 and use big pot (Ibex/Crisis) and red pots 24/7 it would be really great if you could contribute some aswell.

My character is lvl 83/2, has +3 uniques and good armors/weapons, maybe almost the best u can get, so use them wisely.

P.S. if you can't speak English, also don't bother asking.

Still looking for a sharer!