Looking for Sharer on New Server!

This is a discussion on Looking for Sharer on New Server! within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey, I've posted about my 40 rogue, but just found out the server will be here shortly! So I'm starting ...
Page: 1

Bro4Life

Hey, I've posted about my 40 rogue, but just found out the server will be here shortly!
    So I'm starting a new character on the new server.
    I dont know what I'm starting, but if I find a GG Sharer, we can figure that out on our own.
    I cant pay for premium this month, but I will be able to next month, so it'd be great if you could buy it for this month, then we'd switch off.
    I'm good with all the classes pretty much, have had experience with all 60+.
    I'm a hardcore exper when I play.
    I live in Las Vegas, Nevada, so I'm in the US.
    Looking for someone In Europe or somewhere out of the USA with a different timezone.
    I dont cheat, I dont plan on cheating, so if you plan on using any kind of 3rd party tools, or bugs, dont come this way.
    So, if you are interested, my msn is [email protected], or you can leave a reply/message.

BTW, I am a GG, even though I havent been on here before, I'm NOT a scammer.

Bro4Life

bump,
    im a good guy guys, im not here to scam or nothin, the account will be both of ours, not just mine.
    Need to find a sharer SOON before servers come out!!
    looking to maybe start a rogue or mage!

Bro4Life

found sharer,
    just started not to long ago, made a Orc Mage, level 20 as of right now.