HighAceZ recruiting for Apex!

This is a discussion on HighAceZ recruiting for Apex! within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wuddup peeps, we've been on apex beta since the beginning so far! So here how it goes to make the ...
Page: 1

Default HighAceZ recruiting for Apex!

wuddup peeps, we've been on apex beta since the beginning so far! So here how it goes to make the recruitments...

Nation : Orc

Application :
    - In-game name :
    - Class :
    - Got skype :
    - Got mic :
    - How long have you been playing KO :
    - Activity : From x to x hours a day

Lead team :
    - BooMiTsTwisty (Leader)
    - OnlyOver (Assist)
    - Scarlet (Assist)
    - Reborn (Assist)

A bit about us...
    We've all been in usko/private server for a damm long time, back when then english communauty were ruling Knight-Online, before turks took control.

TheGreatEvil (OnlyOver) : I got a long long private server past, Euro-PVP/MasteredKO/old MaxKO(new titan)/c-west. I've been playing mage for about 6-8 years, somehow i will probably make mage as my second char, been bored of it, too easy...

BooMiTsTwisty : Also got a long private server past, MasteredKO/MaxKO/Euro-PVP, He been playing warrior for a damn long time, I could call him in the top warrior I ever met.

Scarlet (HealingWave) : Been a long addict of UsKO, Been in many top clan on usko,Anatolia/C-West server, been also playing in all pk zone as RLB-Ardream-CZ, By far the best priest i've found in a long time, most of the time, So far, the priest that's gonna be added gonna need to be tested by him in PK before playing. For a long time, Scarlet been playing with underpower jewels compare to who he was playing against. Been one of the most trustfull player from all server he ever played.

To join, PM 1 of the team members on Apex, or directly send me a PM on KO4Life.

Regards,
    HighAceZ team

Banned Senior Member

GL with the clan but there is not private server area

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
    GL with the clan but there is not private server area
    Worried if I were allowed to post here, seen another post regarding Apex earlier here, so I'm just trying to get more players around :P And so far, I know couple players from UsKO that are moving there tho, so mainly letting them know that there are clans going on in private servers