Looking for a Sharer, for a Rogue on IONIA

This is a discussion on Looking for a Sharer, for a Rogue on IONIA within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Alright, I'm looking for a good sharer for my almost lvl 63 rogue. I'm in the clan Valor atm I'm ...
Page: 1

Alright, I'm looking for a good sharer for my almost lvl 63 rogue. I'm in the clan Valor atm
    I'm GMT+1, I exp as much as i can, (while im not in school). So a sharer thats another GMT would be cool
    or a sharer that could play while im at school/sleeping. You can PK as much as you want, Use my scrolls etc.
    As long as you still exping. You do not have to pay anything as long as you provide you own VPN

We will simply split 50/50 if we decide to quit.

What I expect from you!

Be trustable, No cheating, Exp as much as i do(or more :P). Be able to exp on the times i want. While im sleeping/school.

I have always exped my characters to 70+, So im not lazy.

Akara(ElMeElYouElFishy/Surprised) lvl 71. Girakon(Oblivion) lvl 75. C-EAST(Oblivion) lvl 70

HAVE vouchers!

Akara(ElMeElYouElFishy/Surprised) lvl 71.[/b]
    I shared with fishy on akara on our char surprised hes a great guy. Best choice i ever made because i got introduced to the whole family of GGs which is now Valor. This groups of players have been playing together since Xig/cyper, Girakon, Akara, C-west/east, Now were here in Iona hoping to find new ppl to with play with us. Fishy is the dopest guy i probly ever met.

Most trutable guy and i vouch 100% for him

Btw: Surprised was the 2nd lvl 70 rogue and one of the strongest rogues in akara if u want a GG char then share with fishy

Still looking

Up for gg :P

fuck i totally would but usa

Thats where VPN comes in :P

johnnysu2006

Thats where VPN comes in :P[/b]
    Pmed

Well, I got a sharer, But I need one with another timezone, while we are at school/sleeping