looking for some acc (70+ warrior only)<can be dcz but on akara!>

This is a discussion on looking for some acc (70+ warrior only)<can be dcz but on akara!> within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i can exp u abit >.< need it till new server come then im out :P i am trustable? yeee ...
Page: 1

midnight555

i can exp u abit >.< need it till new server come then im out :P

i am trustable? yeee look at my sign :P

Banned

akara dcz ..........hahah what a joke , here i will give you the play by play ......... oo chasing a rogue , BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM LIKE A ROCKET UP HIS ASS HE IS GONE , wdf is going on , see a bp oooo 3 hit supreme come to daddy holy shit you got here from orc base to human base in 2 seconds SPEEEEEEEEED HACKKSSSSSSSSS , HOLY SHIT YOU DROP ME IN 1 SECOND , you maliced and parasited me while running at me attacking me at the same time , holy fuck what a good dcz alot of fun :P hope you enjoyed :P

midnight555

akara dcz ..........hahah what a joke , here i will give you the play by play ......... oo chasing a rogue , BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM LIKE A ROCKET UP HIS ASS HE IS GONE , wdf is going on , see a bp oooo 3 hit supreme come to daddy holy shit you got here from orc base to human base in 2 seconds SPEEEEEEEEED HACKKSSSSSSSSS , HOLY SHIT YOU DROP ME IN 1 SECOND , you maliced and parasited me while running at me attacking me at the same time , holy fuck what a good dcz alot of fun :P hope you enjoyed :P[/b]
    i saw it already... DONT WANT DCZ CHARRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AloneBaby parasited me then puff 1 sec i died. ;D that was soo funny ^^ he was faaaaaar away from me >.<

Banned

i saw it already... DONT WANT DCZ CHARRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AloneBaby parasited me then puff 1 sec i died. ;D that was soo funny ^^ he was faaaaaar away from me >.<[/b]

hahah sucks bawlzz huh , stupid bp&#39;s there i wish there was a active gm on akara they could prolly ban 2k accounts in 1 day

midnight555

yeah... ;D

cmon no1 want lemme use his char for few days .. :< plx ;D