looking for some help with xping a lvl 74 sin on ares

This is a discussion on looking for some help with xping a lvl 74 sin on ares within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; already found somebody, thanks everyone....
Page: 1

sexynoodles

already found somebody, thanks everyone.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

i miight be interested ^_^

im looking to play a rogue since i sold mine :P

but i would like to know the items

thx ^_^

sexynoodles

shell8 eme1 re1 rol1 in ib shard8 sherion8 chd8 quest dagger7. and some other stuff

im looking for an xper, just wanna make myself clear on that, not saying you cant do anything else with the character, but...

well anyway, if anyone wants more info, just simply send me a pm and we'll discuss it over msn or vent or w/e

Im intrested in helpin ya xp, that is if u havent already made a deal with cam

atm im not even playin on a character :P

I have helped lvl alot of ppls characters on this forum and i would like to help ya to.

Perhaps we can speak over msn

sexynoodles

just so you guys know, a level goal will be set by the person according to his/her dedication, and i will choose if i would like that or not.

its like trading for items, you give me your offer, and i decide if i want to make the trade or not.

reason for that is because, the person will be rewarded accordingly for his effort on the character. so it depends on the progress the person makes on the character, and what he/she is expecting to get in return, therefore the reward varies, can be gbs, items, usd or sexual favors/SM experience.