Looking for someone for new server

This is a discussion on Looking for someone for new server within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am looking for a person who would like to play either a rogue or a warrior on the new ...
Page: 1

DarkShard

I am looking for a person who would like to play either a rogue or a warrior on the new server. I am in HunterMarks clan and I am going to own the account, am looking for a partner who will be willing to lvl and pk and is good at either rogue or warrior. HunterMark and I will interview you to see if you first off qualify for the clan, then i will interview to see if your no scammer(not saying you are)

I would like someone preferably with 1+ years of experiance and a person that can play alot. I will pay for premium, but im hoping that the person will help contribute to it also, maybe i buy premium 1 month then you, that would work out well.

Well pm me or reply here if interested

4wakko

hm

new server? when they will launch?

pm'd you

infernotherogue

when are they launching can i get a pm?

Aarthas

where u in the former Saints clan that split up on Ronark?
    i am DreadSlayer from there :P

N1GG4

lets be smart and join ThePirates im pretty sure we got members that might wana be sharing acc's + we need more ggs atm