Looking for something interesting (for 3 weeks)

This is a discussion on Looking for something interesting (for 3 weeks) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm in the Canadian Armed Forces, and I am on my Christmas Leave right now. Was just wondering if any ...
Page: 1

Kreeden

I'm in the Canadian Armed Forces, and I am on my Christmas Leave right now. Was just wondering if any Canadians out there with an unused character would like someone to play it? Obviously I won't be on 24/7, I have things to do and I only have 3 weeks so don't expect anything fantastic. Just hoping I can play for a while.

Any class, any character.
    Yes I will EXP, but not much.
    Yes I will want to PK.

I prefer Rogue, Warrior and Ice HP build support Mage.

Thanks alot everyone.

we have armed forces?

Kreeden

we have armed forces?[/b]
    We have quite the army since Harper took over.

shampoo

So when does opperation World Take Over begin?

Samuel12 Senior Member Samuel12's Avatar

The out most respect for you mate

I feel so much safer now h34r:

Have a nice Christmas mate.

Banned

Pffft <_< My dick is stronger than our military forces...I think ima join it though so I can have free access to gym anytime lol

Kreeden

Pffft <_< My dick is stronger than our military forces...I think ima join it though so I can have free access to gym anytime lol[/b]
    You obviously know nothing about our forces. Simple ignorance.
    Don&#39;t bother joining for a gym membership, you won&#39;t make it threw if that&#39;s all you want.

Banned

You obviously know nothing about our forces. Simple ignorance.
    Don&#39;t bother joining for a gym membership, you won&#39;t make it threw if that&#39;s all you want.[/b]
    Oh REALLY? Ima tell you two things; 1st off: In my city, they don&#39;t even have enough money to get some new establishments, so the military base is an old college. 2nd: All they have is 30 heavy jackets for their rescueing practice...30 jackets for more than a hundred men. And yo, don&#39;t take it personnal. Maybe in your province its better seriously, but Im just going with facts.

Oh and I was kidding, I don&#39;t wanna join army. The "lol" at the end of my sentence would proove the sarcasm.

Kreeden

Oh REALLY? Ima tell you two things; 1st off: In my city, they don&#39;t even have enough money to get some new establishments, so the military base is an old college. 2nd: All they have is 30 heavy jackets for their rescueing practice...30 jackets for more than a hundred men. And yo, don&#39;t take it personnal. Maybe in your province its better seriously, but Im just going with facts.

Oh and I was kidding, I don&#39;t wanna join army. The "lol" at the end of my sentence would proove the sarcasm.[/b]
    Which base is this? Every Canadian base I can think of is VERY well equipped. You&#39;re probably thinking about the Reserves. Believe me, the Canadian Forces are very well off.

gotbluntzz

ur saying were a step up from rocks hockey sticks maple syrup w0ot

Banned

ur saying were a step up from rocks hockey sticks maple syrup w0ot[/b]
    wow rocks hockey+ maple syrup turns me on lol :lol:

arruda76r

ur saying were a step up from rocks hockey sticks maple syrup w0ot[/b]
    no we are training beavers now

Which base is this? Every Canadian base I can think of is VERY well equipped. You&#39;re probably thinking about the Reserves. Believe me, the Canadian Forces are very well off.[/b]
    you know i was thinking aobut joining the Canadian Forces, but everytime i say somthin somone says a stupid canadian joke :S

infolock

In terms of the technology sector within the canadian armed forces, csis, and our space programs, the canadian back bacon is actually very advanced. Might not be apparent by the criticism given to our helicopters or outdated machinery, but the intelligence and advancement of that tech sector is world class.