Looking for xper 75 mage ares

This is a discussion on Looking for xper 75 mage ares within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok so i am looking for a person to help me lvl my char while i am at work i ...
Page: 1

Atalo

ok so i am looking for a person to help me lvl my char while i am at work i am at work from 10:00 am EST to 7:00pm EST
    i would like some one who has played a mage before must be in the US MUST HAVE VENT when ur on my char i do not have great items on it all that i ask is that you get atleast 5% 8% to 10% is better but i cant do that even once you get the % then you can do what ever i have plat prem + xp valks and ac valks plenty of scrolls my goal is to get it to lvl 80 as fast as i can i have everything sealed if ur intrested we can talk more pm me here
    or add me to msn [email protected] i am at work currently so i will get back to you when i get home if u add me to msn

we will try it for a few days and if i dont like whats going on or i hear u are messing up (talking shit or just retarded) i will change the pass

you can do ED bifrost FT i really do not care as long as you get the %

up up up