Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looks like i need a new sharer

This is a discussion on Looks like i need a new sharer within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Currently my mage is lvl 72 70% i will be going to 80 Light Mage IGN: ChocolateChip What im looking ...
Page: 1

Currently my mage is lvl 72 70% i will be going to 80

Light Mage

IGN: ChocolateChip

What im looking for is someone who likes mage and has a little experience playing mage. More then me would be good since ive only played mage for like 4months lol

I want a min of 10% everytime u log into lvl 75 then % will change. After exp is done u can pk boss hunt or do what ever u want doesnt matter to me.

Thing u must do beside exp:

Boss hunt and Csw with clan

My msn is [email protected]

btw i would like to know where your from, how long u played ko, your age and your previous characters

Must have vent dled or can dl

if u cant do any of these req dont even post

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

:unsure:

Banned

What happened?

What happened?[/b]

nothing really just legend wants to play war

nothing really just legend whats to play war[/b]
    i sent you a pm

ok since i cant keep track of who is msning me

i want everyone to post your info here its getting crazy now every 5mins someone esle msn me

what ever we talked about put here so it can refresh my memory

btw if u dont post here u wont be consider because i dont got time to track down peoples msn

and i want to have this done when i wake hopefully

Ive played the game since it started, always been on a mage didn't really enjoy the other classes that much... last server i played was Pathos...was in the top karus clan with the S pk symbol cant remember what it was called because i havent played for awhile.. char name was SexyBeast, im 19 From west virginia, i can get plat prem if needed after i quit playing the game i played World of Warcraft for 2-3 years and got bored of how you had to spend days on end gearing and raiding just to maybe get a piece of gear or lose it to someoen else then wait another week to spend the entire day doing the excat same thing so i came back to KO.... i dunno if anyone from pathos still plays or uses the forums so i dunno if anyone here remembers me to vouch for me

Oki as i said.. Deadhealer is a very trustable person and i give my vouch to him..He always had pw's and id's of my char's until this ip patch come out..At diez i did trust to him my items '' we +3 +2 in +1 ib +0 rocs +3 shells +8 set and raptor +7 rbrth '' and he always gave em back..He is a very trustable person and he is also a very good skiller and active..He can exp ur mage fast and when he pk he wont make u any dnp .. He is kind and english speaker also..So give ur id and pw to him and get fun to share . .. He is the most trusty person that u can share..That's all i got to say..

Bump for gg <3

Trimline

I have already spoken to you on msn about my ko4life situation..! butt as i said i do have ventrilo+ a mic , im from canada, i am 18 years oldd , i have experience playing mage, warrior and priest... so im pretty well rounded...i dont know if i can pull of 10% a day but i would make up for it ... (ex; say i would make like 5% one day but then like wip out like 20+% the next day... ) thats what i mean.! but u have me on msn! and we tlked bout the alternatives to the ip thing..! if u do decide to pick me id be very pleased to share with u and help reach the goals.!
    time zone -GMT -5

pce out

By the way guys, this charcter is VERY well geared for cwest, so you own in pk / wars, and 10% a day isn&#39;t but 1-2 hours of xping, so gogo.

Trimline

are there already 2 people on the account? or is legend just a previous sharer?

I am the previous sharer, but I still have info and may log time from time.

Trimline

dope.

Hi bro, today we was talking on msn (my msn [email protected]). So, i play ko since MYKO (about 3 years). I had priest 74, warrior 75, assasin 80, sharing mage 71 on pathos. My timezone is GMT+1 (i&#39;m from Poland), so that&#39;s one of the best timezone for you ^^. I can buy VPN, play about 6-7hours a day and exp to 80 ^^. I preffer 50%pk/50%exp , but sometimes i can only exp. I&#39;ve got microphone , VT, TS. I also look for some long term sharing ^^. If you will decide to share with me, i wont play on any other character. Also I can buy some items for char later . I&#39;ve got some vouchs...
    So my msn is [email protected] , PM me later bro , when you decide.

Oh, and im writing from my friends account, ofc ^^.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast