Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Looks like i need a new sharer

This is a discussion on Looks like i need a new sharer within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; bump for choco xD...
Page: 2

Banned

bump for choco xD

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Hello there, little introduction about my self, i play since 2005 , i played a little of MYKO when it was about to close, mostly experienced with Priest(3-4) years bp/tank/support. Mage is one of my favorite classes, i spent about a year playing my self. Chars i had and shared with, Priest 77 Dies (my own never shared), Warrior 78 to 80 Dies (shared), Mage 75 Dies(shared),Priest 74 Akara (my Own),Priest 80 Girakon(shared), Priest 72 to75 C-West(shared), Warrior 80 C west(shared). Iam still a Junior and have a lot of free time when i get off school, specially on Week ends. Surely can use Vent and Ts,Mic. The main reason that i share then have my own, because iam not able to put in much usd ingame. So i would glady help you exp/pk/ w/e is needed to have more fun
    About percentage i could do is depends on party i exp with, i dont like to quit in the middle of good exp, so as long it continues i try to be in, may end up 10% 15,
    or even more, depends on your lvl.

You have my msn, iam always on it.

demondayz18c

hey whats good, I'm looking for a longterm sharer as well if you havent filled the position already. I have vent. and have played multiple chars. Have been playing KO 3 yrs. and am a dedicated xper/pker. Holla Attcha Boii

Sorry guys.. I'm playing with him again as well as cizia.

Liquicity Senior Member WrongAnswer's Avatar

he already found 2 sharers..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12