Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lords of the Knights (Beramus Human)

This is a discussion on Lords of the Knights (Beramus Human) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Welcome all from bera... this post will help you and us know if you will be a good fit for ...
Page: 1

Banchy

Default Lords of the Knights (Beramus Human)

Welcome all from bera... this post will help you and us know if you will be a good fit for our clan..

Let me start by saying that at this time our primary clan LORDS_OF_THE_KNIGHTS on the bera server "IS FULL"

BUT let me give you the good news... LOTK is growing and we have started a sub clan called "LordsOfTheKnights" and we are actively recruiting for our sub clan.. It is allied with the main clan and both clans have capes...

here is what we are looking for from you....

1. We recommend you live in the USA or some where near the eastern time zone that will maximize your game time with the rest of the clan....you WILL be required to speak and read fluent english... (sorry its the only one we know )

2. If you have now or ever cheated, please move on... "LOTK DOES NOT CHEAT"

3. We are not a charity clan... you will not be bestowed with awesome duped items and money just cuz you are a member.... you will however be a part of the most awesome group of people on the beramus server.... who will do what they can to help you succeed, how ever again cuz we don't cheat we are not rich...

4. we will require you to download and use teamspeak.. this allows constant effective communication with all in the clan/s'...

5. we are adult's.. with ages in the clan ranging from 19 to 44... so there is a certain lvl of maturity in our clan that you will not find else where...
    6. unless you are a chicken,(LOL) leaching WILL not be allowed... you must be active in the hunt/war.. constantly going "AFK" will result in your removal from the clan...

7. we are very, very active in the war/pvp part of knight online... we have a dedicated team of "war" chars that attend every war they have time for...

8. you will need to party with the clan a few times (no one time is not enough) to allow us to get to know you.. we will then have a vote to decide if you are worthy of the awesome LOTK tag...

9. we will require you to be active in all things LOTK... Ie: wars,hunting,web board activity's etc... when we move as a team we are unstopable...

10. you will be required to "HAVE FUN"

I will try to edit this post as I think of things I left out....

make a post here or in our forum with your intent... In the game look for an LOTK member (either clan) and let them know you posted on the bb and we will get you in a party...

We hunt on B3. And at this time there is no level req.

This post was writen by ThylordJJ clan leader of "Lords of the Knights"
    and was posted in the LOTK forum.
    I Banchy took the liberty to copy and paste it here.

ally plyss baba aga slm. :lol:

Banchy

Thats pretty funny Mr welcomemat.

Your taking up turkish? :lol:

nah, no turkish good guns baba. and im not welcome, im ballzy . I'm jsut trying to help find good members and maybe a good ally since it's hard to find good members. We're grade3, but I dunno if we are doing quest with just us or what.

EatMeTheMage

Banchy, will you please ally uncleballzy?

come on, do me a favor :P

Banchy

I am not leader of LOTK, I am just a member.

He might want to drop by our forums and say a little something about himself and his clan.

Banchy

h43r: B) h43r:

Banchy

B)

ChaosSinner

Hey, may I join. I just started a new character on this server. New character, but not a new player.. if that makes sense. Im level 32 right now and play every day and i desperately need a clan to play with. and yea.. i use teamspeak

Banchy

Well I saw your in our forum now, thats a great start.
    Abnd our clan leader has replied to you post.
    I hope it all works out.

Banchy

:mellow:

Banchy

B)

OneShot

k, come to CZ pls and donate us some NP's... B2 is just fine

Banchy

:huh:

Banchy

h43r:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast