Lost Clan is Recruiting l Edana l Karus l English Speaking

This is a discussion on Lost Clan is Recruiting l Edana l Karus l English Speaking within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Level 60+ experienced players only please. We are currently Grade 1. We do alot of pk, some of us do ...
Page: 1

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Default Lost Clan is Recruiting l Edana l Karus l English Speaking

Level 60+ experienced players only please. We are currently Grade 1. We do alot of pk, some of us do pk on buffs and some on scrolls. ENGLISH speaking ONLY, we do have few other Swede's that are cool as hell =). We allow Peruvians because they are awesome <3 Stylez. You cannot "want" to be turkish to join the clan (Stylez again). We do use Ventrilo so we can communicate in pk and xp.

Do not come into this clan expecting to get geared for free, everyone here earns their items and if your the only rouge and a RE drops, and you have not done shit to earn it (Never PK with us, Never boss run, never xp with us) You're not going to get it regardless, you will have to wait until the next one.

We love the human english speakers since 99% of them were here on day 1 of the server So there is no shit talking other players on the forums or ingame unless they start it and I jump in first. We joke around all the time on vent so if you dont have a sense of humor, ill sell you one for warrior shell +7 pm me offers.

A Few Rules:

1. No shit talking
    2. No KSing / Luring on people doing bosses
    3. No Violating TS
    4. 3rd party programs are an instant ban from clan
    5. RedRain is the noobiest mage so feel free to join to leech his xp <3 Red
    6. Dont KS Unfor in PK

We need:

1. Rogues
    2. Warriors
    3. Full Healers
    4. Full Duffers

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Contact Us PM in-game:

I_BuffJoo
    Unforgivable
    TemplarProtection

or post here or reply to this thread

We want players on the same timezone as well so you will be asked which time of the day you play.

We are constantly pking but need more melee to xp so... thats why were recruiting. We will be doing Paramun in estlant and Troll Shamans and plenty of harpy aoe's. This is a good clan for warriors to join. Currently we have 3 warriors, need about 7 max. Have several priests but need duffers and healers to pk. We have 0 rouges so if your a rouge and you join, better be looking for plenty of xp and plenty pk action for you. Also we need support mages, we need at least 1 / 2 more mages that are willing to play the TP guy.

Mrjcolley101

I got a 55 rogue in edena, cant level him up because hes clanless same with pk... if interested private me using forums.

im GMT +0 born in britain live in britain, I have vent, im on practically all the time.

:blink: anything else you need to know?

Bump

Psycho Powah Senior Member LyKeZ's Avatar

i got some priest lvl 40 orc
    i can talk english portuguese and spanish xD

Bring Up My Post

++

Stayin' alive