Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LOSTTIME IS RECRUITING

This is a discussion on LOSTTIME IS RECRUITING within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Losttime is recruiting some new people. Were looking for english speaking players who are very active. We are the 19th ...
Page: 1

substandard

Losttime is recruiting some new people. Were looking for english speaking players who are very active. We are the 19th Ranked clan in all of Ares soon to be higher. We have a very family like atmosphere we treat all players with respect , we also cover many timezones although most of us are on all day and night so that has never been a problem. We are extremely active with clan xp and pk and bifrost partys running at all times. We use ventrillo. We have a few rules here they are
    1. U must be respectful to our clan and others. ( I want to end this game being known as gg's not aholes)
    2. U must use ventrillo.(its key in pking and getting to know your clannies. U dont have to have a mic but u must download it to listen)
    3. U must speak english ( we have many members from all over the world so english doesnt have to be your first language but u must be able to write and speak it)
    4. If your a scammer or hacker dont even apply ill check out all applications and u wont get in.
    5. u must be 70+ ( We have made a few exceptions so if your the right kind of player we will still consider u )

Thats basically it . On a personal note i know of no other clan that xps at the rate losttime does.

DeHealer

Up for my clan

woot gogogo LT!

DeHealer

Up for gg clan, join us!! :P

DeHealer

upupupup

bump bump

DeHealer

Up!!! :angry:

You forgot to mention nation (i suppose it's human since i never saw any of you in my ds party on karus side). Good luck :P.

substandard

I just assumed all would already know , But we are Human , tnx for the tip.

DeHealer

Lol Sub, u gotta bump this topic more often

<3 LT

DeHealer

:wub:

substandard

up up , weve filled most spots still looking for rouges,

DeHealer

hell yea, we need rogues, up!

DeHealer

^^

DeHealer