LoveMakesMeKill on Girakon

This is a discussion on LoveMakesMeKill on Girakon within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Here we go.. Well since we don't really have any fully english speaking clans in Girakon me and my friend ...
Page: 1

Here we go.. Well since we don't really have any fully english speaking clans in Girakon me and my friend started new clan Human side.

We are only a few atm but plans was to get a good going english speaking clan started. Requirement to join clan will be for a start 70+ since we going for Ronark Land and to get as many as possible to join up. Rules gonna be party pk, share drops and if need any help for boss etc members mostly have to be ready to support. Rest just feel free to do what you want. Looking for fun clan chat and teamspeak and ventrillo.

Mostly we want people to donate to clan so we can get a good graded clan.

Name for clan is at the time LoveMakesMeKill but can be changed if a better nick comes up :P Clan just started so many things in progress so ideas is more than welcome.

If your interested or got any further questions post here, pm me or try catch me or my friend in game.

Clan leader (Me): iLoveYouToo (lvl 80) :lol:
    Assist: iL0veYou (lvl 77)

Hi Vikingen,

i think it will be hard for you to make a full english clan!
    Because all english players are splitted all around the different clans!

But i wish you luck!

Btw our clan is also leaded by an english player , but we have also turk players

Soon my clan will move to human side,i would like play with english ppl.Maybe u can join us and play with us,it is really fun :P

-4dupewar-

I know it can be hard to get a english clan started and yes heard about you guys going human side.. But its not like i don't wont turks in the clan. Turks are nice people but i want english speaking players then nation doesnt really bother me.

I just don't like to be in clans were some people speak english but mostly turkish is being writing in chats etc. Makes you kinda tired to see so much turkish when you dont understand a word.

But thanks for ideas but i need to give it a shoot since nobody else can take the initiative in Girakon

you must see that in the past we had some full english speaking clans!

Like Fierce/Insanity/Bloodline/Sacredsouls/Incredibles aso

but many from us quited the game and only some ppl left!

And since today nobody tryed to complet this ppl into 1 clan!

Btw i have the advance that i can speak also turkey, so i never had the languages problems

Well i know many has quited server/game..

But why don't give it a shoot ?

me topcat and few other english players on orc side atm

me topcat and few other english players on orc side atm[/b]
    Yea kinda know that. But just left orc side cause to much different in ronark land. Human side got much more to kill lol

Thats why we change also to human in the next days to kill some noob orc

KoOOok

Soon my clan will move to human side,i would like play with english ppl.Maybe u can join us and play with us,it is really fun :P

-4dupewar-[/b]
    BUmp and no he was in your clan but 4fun wouldnt take me into the clan so thats why we decided to make our own =)

BUmp and no he was in your clan but 4fun wouldnt take me into the clan so thats why we decided to make our own =)[/b]
    why he wouldnt take you?

why he wouldnt take you?[/b]
    Ask him yourself. I asked if my friend could join and he asked too but no for both. To me he just said i can't add every time a guy come ask if a friend can come to the clan. And when my friend asked himself he said that he thought he would be inactice because he used to play my char when im wasn't online. Well his opinion we like human side much better :P

ROFL 4FUUN has dragon
    must've been many long hours of np transferring