LvL 55 Orc Olympian Looking for honest clan, if there is any

This is a discussion on LvL 55 Orc Olympian Looking for honest clan, if there is any within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have 2 chars on Olympia 1 is the mage 61 fully geared, lowly lvl'd compared to alot. but eh ...
Page: 1

Demonside

Default LvL 55 Orc Olympian Looking for honest clan, if there is any

I have 2 chars on Olympia 1 is the mage 61 fully geared, lowly lvl'd compared to alot. but eh didnt go afk while my friend nooblet archer lvl'd me. Ive just recently started playing back on this server. went to manes,pathos,edana trying to escape the impossible. that hopefully I could find a less cheating server. but alas I have given up. and decided just to stay playing olympia now. seeing as its where my best chars lie

2nd char is lvl 55 rogue nicely geared aswell now. Ive gotten rather bored with playing a mage. its usually the same thing over and over. aoe and tp. gets boring, needed new perspective to keep me wanting to play the game with all the gaga out there right now.

If any orc guild(LEGIT, no cheating,hacking,noobs) care for a fairly exp player, pls send a tell to needhelp in game. as he is the toon im on the most now.

Hmm i found these guys to be really nice and were the nicest guys ive met

www.deadsohtcorps.com

Demonside

thanks for the info. but I think my attempt to try and regain faith in this game has come to a stalemate, cause I log on and all I C is cheating. cheating everywhere. pk zones. wars, lvling. so dont worry about me. ill stay clanless cause I wont be very active. and I wont be able to log on when it says:

NON-KOXP users are not allowed to log on at this time. ;P

Ainelover

lol
    :P