LVL 58 ASSASSIN (HUMAN) LOOKIN FOR CLAN IN ARES

This is a discussion on LVL 58 ASSASSIN (HUMAN) LOOKIN FOR CLAN IN ARES within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 9K NP, 67%, DUAL SB +8, FULL SET OF FP+7, 221(+95) DEX, 728 AP........ PM ME IF U WANT TO ...
Page: 1

NEXTGENERATION

Default LVL 58 ASSASSIN (HUMAN) LOOKIN FOR CLAN IN ARES

9K NP, 67%, DUAL SB +8, FULL SET OF FP+7, 221(+95) DEX, 728 AP........ PM ME IF U WANT TO RECRUIT

NEXTGENERATION

bump

Ruthless

after sum useful information and ss's from BadOmen...
    i've changed my mind.
    ur a leecher and thats all ur good for
    k thx bye bye

You_Got_Pwn

zz omg its DarkendFlamez. Remember me, You_Got_Pwn from Bad Omen clan. Just poped in to say hi. Thx for leaving just like that you fuken leecher, we helped you in at least 10 quests, mainly exp and what did you do in all of them? "afk my mom needs me" like fuken 10 times...Think you owe Gal, Shady, me and Nobrain an apolegy...Don't give me this shit about "i only leeched because you guys let me" coz we surely never said that. Im glad you died in that last party i was with you in.

G/L with your new clan (if someone is ever brave enough to invite you)...fag

Ruthless

Originally posted by You_Got_Pwn
    zz omg its DarkendFlamez. Remember me, You_Got_Pwn from Bad Omen clan. Just poped in to say hi. Thx for leaving just like that you fuken leecher, we helped you in at least 10 quests, mainly exp and what did you do in all of them? "afk my mom needs me" like fuken 10 times...Think you owe Gal, Shady, me and Nobrain an apolegy...Don't give me this shit about "i only leeched because you guys let me" coz we surely never said that. Im glad you died in that last party i was with you in.

G/L with your new clan (if someone is ever brave enough to invite you)...fag
    You tell em Matt :lol:

to Darkened:

YOU_GOT_PWND :lol:
    i hope u get lured on everytime u go xp'ing u ungrateful fag h43r:

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

wow u got owned!