Looking for a sharer

This is a discussion on Looking for a sharer within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Since school started again, i need to play less, i still got some free days without week-ends but im looking ...
Page: 1

haunted88

Default Looking for a sharer

Since school started again, i need to play less, i still got some free days without week-ends but im looking for a sharer to help me xp. We will probably still share the char on pvp and i can do the sharing for a long time.

Server : C-west
    Lvl 77 warrior
    Items : 4x krowaz +7, magic shell pauldron +7 ( i just broke my pauldron, will buy a +7 krowaz soon enough) raptor +8(sealed) and old accessories.
    Got around 5200 prem hp pots left and 8000 mp pots.
    Got Toto +1rev and mp recover for when u wanna do paramun's.

Exp prem : around 600 hours left.

The sharer need many vouches cause i dont want a random to go delete my krowaz . Anyway, I check the Support every day to be sure no scam is going on but it should be alright.

PS : If u spend any money on the char, i wont upgrade the things u buy, they are urs and u can remove them from the account whenever u want. The opposite is also good, if i buy something, u cant upgrade it.

haunted88

i forgot to tell, dont need to worry about the krowaz or so.

As i said, the raptor +8 is sealed but the krowaz +7 are sealed also with Inn hostess