Need EXPER Maybe (ARES HUMAN)

This is a discussion on Need EXPER Maybe (ARES HUMAN) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi all i am maybe looking for a exper for my lvl 71 warrior currently at 67% ---------- Has decent ...
Page: 1

knightmaster2118

Hi all i am maybe looking for a exper for my lvl 71 warrior currently at 67%
    ----------
    Has decent lvling gear and in a pretty good clan.....Im in EXP mode and doesnt really have good enough gear to pk in ares :P so i dont really want you to pk while were in exp mode.... I need some1 who can do boss hunts after server restarts so we can get some uniques to pk.... need some1 who can do atleast 5% a day which isnt much... since i have gold.. my goal is to get 75+ as soon as possible so i need some1 dedicated to exp...... I wont dc you unless there is for some reason i have to badly get on or there is a clan issue...... And thats basically it.. i need some1 from euro times to exp while im sleeping at school.... I am usually at the lunar wars with clan..... And as soon as you log on the char you must talk in allie chat and say (i am the owners sharer)....

Random pm's will be ignored post here with ur info and trustablility topic if i think u have what it takes to exp my char i will add you to msn (be sure to leave it in ur reply) Dont bother me if u have like 3 posts and 2 vouchers.. doesnt work for me so... need a GG... so leave ur reply's if u think u can do it seeya

THANKS

knightmaster2118

^^

TankDriver

I can help
    PMED

[email protected]

got vouchers!

knightmaster2118

..... i said post trustibility topic here ......... need to see them first

knightmaster2118

bump

mammlea2

LOL at the sleeping at school part

knightmaster2118

LOL at the sleeping at school part[/b]
    rofl

Jonas

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=203737 i could give it a try.. add my msn i pmed u it

GangstamaN

Trustable?

[email protected], add me if your interested. I played alot of warriors and I enjoy exping them. I can exp about 4-6 hours a day, and alot more on weekends.