lvl 62 Diez buff/heal human priest

This is a discussion on lvl 62 Diez buff/heal human priest within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi ! I am seeking an english speaking clan which is very active as I'm very active myself. I have ...
Page: 1

boomersooner

Default lvl 62 Diez buff/heal human priest

hi !

I am seeking an english speaking clan which is very active as I'm very active myself. I have not been in many clans because I don't like moving around. I have been in Dark_Side and Eternity and I have 50k np. I might have partied with some of you and you might know I a pretty decent priest.

Full chitin
    1500/buff
    300/ac
    1920/heal

you can pm ingame BoomerSooner. Please indicate in pm ko4life.

ty for your consideration.

Healo

Bump for old friend
    (healorama here xD)

Obi_dopy

we can use priests :P
    So you are welcome

Cleatus

Consider Athame.

NPS are irrealevant. What matters is you are able to have a working microphone and log onto ventrillo. Athame is a melting pot of Dies. There are members from Portugal (roymatola), Turkey(zekhi1000), Isreal(Dark_misstress), United States(Stellar Gypsy), and Ching Chong Land(tra, but he left, dum dum). As long as you are willing to give as much as you take from the clan, you will fit in well. Being a buffer is perfect as the entire clan is making a huge push to 70 and scrolls atm are in short order. Regular Boss hunts and lot's o' pk are in order as well.

pm me on this forum if you would like ventrillo information.

boomersooner

Default ty so much

ty for your replys..i will contact you..ty also thanks for the bump healer..

Sabao

wtf Portugal FTW XD