Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

lvl 76 orc rogue ares

This is a discussion on lvl 76 orc rogue ares within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOl u stoped hydra after they flamed u away oh lol!...
Page: 2

hrobar

LOl u stoped hydra after they flamed u away oh lol!

hm il have to think about it, need to talk to more people spot still open! want 40% per week (5-6% a day)[/b]
    your on crack dude.. 5-6% a day for lvl 76 is like someone with no life that would enjoy xping someones character till he gets 80 to be kicked after...

TOYSOLDIER_

your on crack dude.. 5-6% a day for lvl 76 is like someone with no life that would enjoy xping someones character till he gets 80 to be kicked after...[/b]
    yeah, i thought of the same thing, im like wtf this guy is retarded or wat? lol. i was scrolling down the thread and see if there is any reward for "exping" his character, but noting. he thinks he is someone special. free exp? c'mon man, are there that many losers out there taht willing to do that now aday?

Banned

first of all, i am rewarding for the people that lvl me, i just didnt want to state rewards on the forums. second of all if you dont have anything relevent to say, just dont say it. third of all, i got a group already exping him 6% a day and my lvl 70 4% a day

wow so you get your characters 70 then seal all items and get people to xp you? man ima do that.. 38 days of silver left but after that im going for lvl 75 in ronark if peopel are really willing to lvl up others like that

Jacoli

Alright cause I can o 5 % its np.

And to the above person, who is Hydra and who flamed me away?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12