Searching clan on Ionia

This is a discussion on Searching clan on Ionia within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So me and mercury are looking for a clan (human side) I'm mage atm (lvl 55, gey bronze prem I ...
Page: 1

So me and mercury are looking for a clan (human side)

I'm mage atm (lvl 55, gey bronze prem I bought 90 days bronze some time ago, didn't plan on going new serv so now I'm stuck with it as k2 doesn't want to delete it.... I will buy plat as soon as it runs out), my friend is buffer.

We both very active, know how to play our chars, we both have vent, we both playing for 4 years +- already, timezone gmt +1.
    Any questions? Just ask...

And... The deal is : you take us both or you don't take us at all.

edit: sorry forgot to tell you guys our nation, we are HUMAN.

Imhotep

So me and mercury are looking for a clan

I'm mage atm (lvl 55, gey bronze prem I bought 90 days bronze some time ago, didn't plan on going new serv so now I'm stuck with it as k2 doesn't want to delete it.... I will buy plat as soon as it runs out), my friend is buffer.

We both very active, now how to play our class, we both have vent, we both playing for 4 years +- already.
    Any quetions? Just ask...[/b]
    Do you like men or women ?

Do you like men or women ?[/b]
    Women, mercury is more into the men thingie

Unit is recruiting if u are orc

55 on bronze, wow gotta give you props
    if i was you i would've just made a new account and bought platinum
    400% exp vs 20% ouchies >_<

edit: also simon, i heard awhile ago people were able to get their premium converted to platinum at a 3:1 ratio or something like that

like they&#39;ll change 30 days bronze into 10 days platinum
    u might want to do that because every clan right now is exping, and they want all their members to level as fast as possible it might be a turn-off if they see you have 3 months of bronze

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

if i was you i would&#39;ve just made a new account and bought platinum
    400% exp vs 20% ouchies >_<[/b]
    +1 ^_^ gl finding a clan

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

simon

u leaving dies

simon

u leaving dies [/b]
    :x

if i was you i would&#39;ve just made a new account and bought platinum
    400% exp vs 20% ouchies >_<
    edit: also simon, i heard awhile ago people were able to get their premium converted to platinum at a 3:1 ratio or something like that

like they&#39;ll change 30 days bronze into 10 days platinum
    u might want to do that because every clan right now is exping, and they want all their members to level as fast as possible it might be a turn-off if they see you have 3 months of bronze[/b]
    Thank you for contacting your K2 Payments Support Team requesting a conversion of your premium days. We sincerely apologize for the delayed response. Unfortunately, at this time we are not offering premium conversions. Please note, that should you wish to purchase a different premium type, you will need to wait a minimum of 3 days prior to your current premium expiring. Please also be aware that at this time we are unable to remove or transfer premiums from an account once they have been applied to an account.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience and understanding. Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to submit a new support ticket and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you again for contacting us. We hope you continue to enjoy your experience with Knight Online!

Best Regards,

Spirit
    K2 Payments Support

I tried already before Iona got released. I bought 3 months bronze like 2 months ago, atm got 500 hours left (15-20 days?)

Barbarior

Women, mercury is more into the men thingie[/b]
    Wtf, i&#39;m gonna kill u when i see u again h34r:
    I&#39;m Mercury btw, lvl 51 atm with bronze, almost gone then i&#39;ll be plat.