LVL 78 WARRIOR NEEDS XP

This is a discussion on LVL 78 WARRIOR NEEDS XP within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm looking for an exp'er for my lvl 78.74% warrior in girakon. I am asking for someone to do %5+ ...
Page: 1

I'm looking for an exp'er for my lvl 78.74% warrior in girakon. I am asking for someone to do %5+ daily until it gets 80. Always on platinum premium, all pots n scrolls provided. Warrior is fully geared. May need to log for csw and other events with clan.

Exp'er can keep any drops gained from boss,dungeon,FT etc. I lost my GG sharer :/ TY Ryan for everything bro Sad to see you goin.

TopCat

I'm looking for an exp'er for my lvl 78.74% warrior in girakon. I am asking for someone to do %5+ daily until it gets 80. Always on platinum premium, all pots n scrolls provided. Warrior is fully geared. May need to log for csw and other events with clan.

Exp'er can keep any drops gained from boss,dungeon,FT etc. I lost my GG sharer :/ TY Ryan for everything bro Sad to see you goin.[/b]
    Lol share with my buddy >< he pays highly

XD

GG gears :P get him to 80:P

b1rdy

<3 :wub:

Seekor

This is a good guy, definitely hope he gets a great exper.

Rubberducky

pmed

Banned

Why are you leaving?

a_Q

pmed[/b]
    Wasted 4 keystrokes. Everyone knows who and what you are. Your trash kid. Liar and a thief.

Banned

Wasted 4 keystrokes. Everyone knows who and what you are. Your trash kid. Liar and a thief.[/b]

pwnt

theperfection

bump

get him 80 please .

Closed for now.