Lvl 83 warrior Pathos

This is a discussion on Lvl 83 warrior Pathos within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was thinking to possibly share my lvl 83 warrior in pathos. I am currently selling it, but the market ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Lvl 83 warrior Pathos

I was thinking to possibly share my lvl 83 warrior in pathos. I am currently selling it, but the market is dead and im inactive. It would be cool to keep the acc alive.

What i am looking for:

-Different time zone ( i am from East, US UTC/GMT -4 hours)
    -Someone who knows how to play a warrior ( it doesnt take a genius, but still you should have experience with the class)
    -I prefer, but not necessary that you speak Spanish or Turkish. The clan is spanish, and if u know turkish well it will just be easier for you these days
    -Have vent, so u can pk with other babas
    -Be friendly with clanmates
    -I dont ask you to exp, but if u lose exp its your responsibility to get it back
    -And be trusty, any1 with below 50 posts dont even bother.

pmed check inboxxxxxxxx

I can be your sharer, I got time and I want to play, let me know if you interested in me.

spanish clan? , duh im your boy :wub:, hit me a pm if you're interested.

die die die die die

cojelo a pendexo, mexican 100%

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by natinho View Post
    I can be your sharer, I got time and I want to play, let me know if you interested in me.
    i think u didnt read lol he needs someone who speaka turkish or spanish not hebree niqqa

Worst sharer I've ever had. Even TopCat was better. Do no share with him.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by nightmare67 View Post
    Worst sharer I've ever had. Even TopCat was better. Do no share with him.
    Lmfao you didn't do anything on my acc. You speak turkish and you couldnt even get into a decent party with all the turks in the server. I dont need a sharer who just logs and does nothing. I can farm 1k np in 1 hour. You are just useless. I am sorry i don't want to share with you, no need to be butthurt about it. I hate that people think i owe them something. If i don't want to share with u i won't. Yea fine i didn't send u an email about it, but its not like i deleted u on msn and was going to tell u when u were online. But i didn't even get a chance before u send me an email saying " i lack character" . Seriously grow up.
    Last edited by com4700; 07-23-2012 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by com4700 View Post
    Lmfao you didn't do anything on my acc. You speak turkish and you couldnt even get into a decent party with all the turks in the server. I dont need a sharer who just logs and does nothing. I can farm 1k np in 1 hour. You are just useless. I am sorry i don't want to share with you, no need to be butthurt about it. I hate that people think i owe them something. If i don't want to share with u i won't. Yea fine i didn't send u an email about it, but its not like i deleted u on msn and was going to tell u when u were online. But i didn't even get a chance before u send me an email saying " i lack character" . Seriously grow up.
    LMFAO kid. I shared with many ggs in this community. You are not my first rodeo. You obviously do not know how to share.

1 - Its your char do whatever the f@#$ you wanna do with it.

2 - I have not done anything because I played 3 hours max on the char. I got the info Friday night, logged a little on Saturday - because you were on the char all day remember? - and you decided not to share on Sunday. WTF you expected to happen in the first 3 hours on the server and on the char?

3 - I say you do not have character because you let your sharer(s) sit and wait around for a whole day without saying anything. Its called common courtesy which you lack... Me and the other guy kept talking about why we cant log in.

I would say you need to grow up but frankly, I don't give a s!@!t

Banned Senior Member

LMFAO kid. I shared with many ggs in this community. You are not my first rodeo. You obviously do not know how to share.

1 - Its your char do whatever the f@#$ you wanna do with it.

2 - I have not done anything because I played 3 hours max on the char. I got the info Friday night, logged a little on Saturday - because you were on the char all day remember? - and you decided not to share on Sunday. WTF you expected to happen in the first 3 hours on the server and on the char?

3 - I say you do not have character because you let your sharer(s) sit and wait around for a whole day without saying anything. Its called common courtesy which you lack... Me and the other guy kept talking about why we cant log in.

I would say you need to grow up but frankly, I don't give a s!@!t
    You are the definition of butthurt. I just don't want to share with you get over it. If you are so damn mature why you still playing games. I didn't know you were so sensitive i will be softer with you next time and apologize to you before i decide to change a pass on my acc. Lmao now stop being a _ _ _ _ _ or go make me a sammich

If you are so damn mature why you still playing games.
    LMFAO Really?

Lmao now stop being a _ _ _ _ _ or go make me a sammich
    Like I said, lack of character.

Btw please read what you quoted numbered as 1 in my previous reply.

I just don't want to share with you get over it.
    Do you really think that I still wanna share with you and that's why I am replying to this topic?

Thank you for making it obvious for so many others as well. I'm done here...

Banned Senior Member

LMFAO Really?

Like I said, lack of character.

Btw please read what you quoted numbered as 1 in my previous reply.

Do you really think that I still wanna share with you and that's why I am replying to this topic?

Thank you for making it obvious for so many others as well. I'm done here...
    Cya brave keyboard warrior
    Last edited by com4700; 07-23-2012 at 09:16 PM.

is it easy to trust on someone to share your account specially when someone is not even from your country ?