Lvl any lvl 65+ accounts

This is a discussion on Lvl any lvl 65+ accounts within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi will lvl any lvl 65+ accounts i Have played Genije a lvl 70 warrior in ares with shell set ...
Page: 1

knightmaster2118

Hi will lvl any lvl 65+ accounts i Have played Genije a lvl 70 warrior in ares with shell set +7 iron belt +1 wp+1 we+0 and Hb +8,Also have played DaggerH0r a lvl 75 rogue on diez with Dual sahrds+8,Shell set+8,Chitin guants +9,Personal dagger +7,Ironbelt +1,Dual rol,Dual WE +0,Iron neck +0,And had well over 500gbs of items on it,

Please try to make sure all your stuff is sealed and dont keep to much money on the account Thanks Add me on msn [email protected] , talk to ya soon

I can do it too....
    Wanting to play 65+ accounts. I played a lvl 80 (his name is sofns) warrior with shells +10, Raptor +10, ROFS +5, and WEs +5. PLZ I want to play. No hack babas.
    Knight just cause u said u played others accounts dont mean its true. Get them to post here and maybe some ppl will believe you

P.S. Dont make those a new account on this forum under those names you have claimed you said...

knightmaster2118

Dude bomb STFU man i alreayd got 5 msns about lvling there accounts so Stfu no body cares