Looking for Girakon 60+ Char to exp

This is a discussion on Looking for Girakon 60+ Char to exp within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am looking for a character to exp on Girakon that is 60+. I'll give you a little background information ...
Page: 1

litilejon

I am looking for a character to exp on Girakon that is 60+. I'll give you a little background information about myself. I have a lvl 63 rogue on beramus called Andy191. I was apart of SlapuSilly, Deepdesert, Abyssglory, and 1 or 2 other clans. If you go there odonous, aayla, trixy1, and whole bunch of others can vouch that I'm trustable. I have experience with a warrior (PhoenixRising) as I used to have a lvl 59 warrior on beramus for dlw. I can exp about 5-15% daily if 60-69 and about 9% if you are 70+ daily as long as you have prem so I can get on. I will be able to exp your char from 5:00 pm to 9:30/10ish pm est (GMT-5). The reason I want to exp on Girakon now b/c like 3/4 of the server population is 70+ and tberamus is packed with people so I switched to Girakon and by lvling and farming on Girakon and I canbecome better equipedp if you allow me to keep boss drops. The only thing I ask is that you have gold prem so that you can seal your items. I do not want to be blamed for anyone's items going missing.

Anyway have a nice day.
    -Sincerely
    Andy190

Duro

Andy, seems a nice guy to me.

eliteahmad

as i know from experience, dont trust "nice" people
    even if they do have vouchers...

i was in his clan before on beramus as Bojangles15.. i think i let him borrow my shards 8.. he gave them back

if it is the same guy

dragonz

well i know how he feels about xping. i think its fun and there is no harm (if he is trustable) for him to xp your char for you. and i mean if he was a scamer he is going to a fair bit of effort to get on ur account lol. if i had a account on girakon id let him lvl it. :lol:

litilejon

Hi bojangles. Yea its me. I haven't seen you for a really long time sothought you had quit ko. anyway bump

litilejon

bump. im still available if anybody wants an exper

hrobar

And which gmt are u from?

litilejon

I am from gmt-5. If you look at my original post you will see that I said that.

hrobar

I am from gmt-5. If you look at my original post you will see that I said that.[/b]
    I didnt saw that before

litilejon

bump

silverfisken

andy, check pm!

litilejon

bump