Seeking people that want 60+ human cwest

This is a discussion on Seeking people that want 60+ human cwest within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi me and a friend ...are seriously getting pissed off by hackers in adream and how there is nothing being ...
Page: 1

Banned

hi me and a friend ...are seriously getting pissed off by hackers in adream and how there is nothing being done by ko ... so we are MIGHT go 60+ if we can find ..people that will exp with us..you dont even need to be in clan really..just use vent and come in vent whenever you want to exp.... we have 1rogue which is me and 1 warrior which is a friend ..we both are active and use vent .

the thing is we both live in us and the time zones might fuk us up..but if you think you want to come exp with us ..soon we will start exp partys and shit .. for more info or anything ? just add my msn [email protected]

EDIT : WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR EXPERS FOR MY AND HIS ACCOUNT...we looking for diff people that are sick of waiting for exp..get a gang and just do paurmans and shit...NOT A EXPER lol

qpBLAZEqp

NICE GOGOGOG +1

Banned

like the only ardream clan

lol

its no better @ 60+

n3w_account

=D bump

no 60+ a3q. thatll suck :/ i dont have time to exp nor do iwant a sharer to xp my char 60+
    goin there wont avoid the speed hackers
    they play there too. just stary 59- please

im not goin 60+ but if u choose to rob i wont

Banned

no 60+ a3q. thatll suck :/ i dont have time to exp nor do iwant a sharer to xp my char 60+
    goin there wont avoid the speed hackers
    they play there too. just stary 59- please

im not goin 60+ but if u choose to rob i wont [/b]
    i still will have a dlw

Banned

o aq's ..i know there is somone eles out there..i got 1 person...and then me and a friend..we can 3man parumans aq or dk

Banned

^