[Manes] Grade 3 Ardream clan looking for members

This is a discussion on [Manes] Grade 3 Ardream clan looking for members within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi guys, Me and some friends of my recently started playing KO again, on the server Manes We made a ...
Page: 1

Ironaide

Hi guys,

Me and some friends of my recently started playing KO again, on the server Manes

We made a clan which is Grade 3 right now and we have our own capes and own symbol (which ofc look very nice )
    Now, we already have some members which are on frequently and speak normal english which we want since we can't communicate with turks (Unless you are a turk that speaks good english).

Now, we are looking for more members for our Grade III clan
    The requirements are:

- You must be Human
    - You must speak english (don't need to speak it perfectly, we're from holland to, so )
    - You must be lvl 57-59 (we are Dcz clan)
    - You must have decent gear ( else u suck at PK)

We are fastly gaining NP and with more member we can eventually reach Grade I
    Our Clanmembers so far are very polite and the mood in clanchat is always good

Any more questions can be asked here, or you can PM me on IGN: Ironaide (Assist) mostly on M1 or M3

So, do you have what it takes to become one of us?

Then join, the legendary m00w! :lol:

Ironaide

Noone ?

We still got a few spots free, so be fast