Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Midgard english clan?

This is a discussion on Midgard english clan? within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am also searching for a Human English-ish clan going 80. 71 now. Let me know if any1 has a ...
Page: 2

I am also searching for a Human English-ish clan going 80. 71 now.

Let me know if any1 has a clan i can join. EXP clan preferably!!

I am on Orc side - Azul. Playing Ardream as always... and I can confirm its insanely active... I pk mostly on server 2 and on evening times there's no empty spot on the map...

lol idc, just someone to xp with an pk in ardream with.. that happen to be english speaking.

NEINNNNN Senior Member Truffles's Avatar

My apologies to the people who PMed me in-game (MrSinister) but I was AFK while at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Truffles View Post
    My apologies to the people who PMed me in-game (MrSinister) but I was AFK while at work.
    Where are you from?? Im from Virginia - 10AM here.
    I PM'd you yesterday (KingPoseidon) but ended up talking to Deadpool for awhile.. I left before I got added to watch the Thursday night football game. Will be on today after work though and feeling lazy so might not go get drunk as hell at a bar and just exp all night haha
    Truffles likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfBeers View Post
    Where are you from?? Im from Virginia - 10AM here.
    I PM'd you yesterday (KingPoseidon) but ended up talking to Deadpool for awhile.. I left before I got added to watch the Thursday night football game. Will be on today after work though and feeling lazy so might not go get drunk as hell at a bar and just exp all night haha
    I'm Australian and it's now 12am. I got your PM but obviously you were offline. :P Hopefully one of us can get onto S1 to add people since there's a bit of a list haha

I'm Australian and it's now 12am. I got your PM but obviously you were offline. :P Hopefully one of us can get onto S1 to add people since there's a bit of a list haha
    Yea I was probably passed the fuck out lol. I can log in Midgard2 as well its no biggie... think any leaders will be on in roughly 6-7 hours?? I'll be on longer than that but it would be nice to get added and have a few guys to exp with... aint easy solo exping as a ice/light mage haha

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfBeers View Post
    Yea I was probably passed the fuck out lol. I can log in Midgard2 as well its no biggie... think any leaders will be on in roughly 6-7 hours?? I'll be on longer than that but it would be nice to get added and have a few guys to exp with... aint easy solo exping as a ice/light mage haha
    6-7 hours...hmm. I'll have to ask the other guys but I'm *attempting* to log S1 to merch tonight so I'll be on there if you can get on it at some point tomorrow.

As far as I know, ArmageddoN is the only english speaking clan on human side.
    We are still looking to expand our group of players, so feel free to PM me here or in game.

6-7 hours...hmm. I'll have to ask the other guys but I'm *attempting* to log S1 to merch tonight so I'll be on there if you can get on it at some point tomorrow.
    Well considering its like 2AM right now for you or something like that... your tomorrow is in like 6ish hours? So yea ill be on lol... it will still be tonight for me but i'll run into you at some point

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

Orc sin lvl 67 atm , we are 5 ppl so maybe we could join you guys. we need xp/farm clan
    pm me here if interested

You guys are mainly on s1? cuz its almost impossible to log in there during day time in toronto

Which side youre on Alex?

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyJoe View Post
    There is currently a merge going on between all english speaking players on human side, to make a clan together.
    I can keep you updated or feel free to PM me on this forum.

so you guys gonna make oh human side clan ?*

Quote Originally Posted by HellYeah View Post
    so you guys gonna make oh human side clan ?*
    We've been on human side since the start of the server, and we just did the merge.
    The clan is now called DeathValley.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast