Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Might need a sharer for 83 war! [Karus]

This is a discussion on Might need a sharer for 83 war! [Karus] within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Trueloves Can u tell me,pls,how u got that acc mrsdefoe? At first that acc is koxped from ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Trueloves View Post
    Can u tell me,pls,how u got that acc mrsdefoe?
    At first that acc is koxped from lvl1 and owner of that account is a scammer.
    U should checked topic cheaters before u post ur name here...
    And tell me how u know Micke coz since he scammed me he doesnt log on ko4life?
    i knew nothing of this acc, i was an orc mage : queenoflesbyz and i had an ardream rogue: SPhunter, in my clan instant classics was this guy vodka boom boom.
    my mage was in Hellsfury and im HF for life, they said they were gna NT and i was tired of expin so i began searchin for a human acc, this vodkaboomboom guy was selling a priest 80 human and he wanted to trade for my mage acc.
    instant classics told me the guy was trustable so i went trough with the deal
    i thought he was very trustable, i guess not since i heard afterwards that the acc is phishy, cant help it but thats the way it is, i never hacked or kxped and im gg thats all there is to this story

my whole clan can vouch for this and some of instant classics/deathscythe too

i can vouch for boeren being 100% gg. he didn't know the character was koxped when he got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Boeren View Post
    i knew nothing of this acc, i was an orc mage : queenoflesbyz and i had an ardream rogue: SPhunter, in my clan instant classics was this guy vodka boom boom.
    my mage was in Hellsfury and im HF for life, they said they were gna NT and i was tired of expin so i began searchin for a human acc, this vodkaboomboom guy was selling a priest 80 human and he wanted to trade for my mage acc.
    i thought he was very trustable, i guess not since i heard afterwards that the acc is phishy, cant help it but thats the way it is, i never hacked or kxped and im gg thats all there is to this story

I can vouch

sent you a pm let me know

Quote Originally Posted by Boeren View Post

Np,i believe u,just change priest name or something,kinda getting pissed coz it reminds me on that idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Trueloves View Post
    Np,i believe u,just change priest name or something,kinda getting pissed coz it reminds me on that idiot
    lost 10 gbs to a bug and the acc costed me 8 gbs more than i expected ^^ gna try and get some decent gear first im a poor man now :d

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12