Page 1 of 143 123451151101 ... LastLast

MIRACULOUS - LOOKING FOR ACTIVE ORCS ON DIEZ

This is a discussion on MIRACULOUS - LOOKING FOR ACTIVE ORCS ON DIEZ within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We're a new clan and trying to bring something great back to Diez. As you all know, Diez has been ...
Page: 1

Aba

Default DARK CRUSADE - LOOKING FOR ACTIVE PLAYERS ON DIES!

We're a new clan and trying to bring something great back to Diez.

As you all know, Diez has been going downhill for a long time. No one can change that alone. Even with as good of english players as there are remaining in the game, no one alone is going to be able to take the server back. My goal is to attempt to gather the best of the best on Diez and get them all back into the fun parts of ko.

Just so you all know, the requirements will be fierce. We need only the greatest and most honorable players. We will accept no dishonest, disrespectful, or mean-spirited players. Communication is mandatory. Dedication is necessary. Skill is required.

I don't plan on manipulating the clan setup and member basis in order to achieve things like number 1 NP, glowy armbands, or some sort of status symbol. NP is not a requirement. Anyone can buy a character with a lot of NP, or pk for so many years to the point that you have 1mil+ (Take Hiz for example) - this is not the kind of clan I want to run. Quality players don't always have high NP, and I recognize this.

However, we will be instituting a strict rule- level 70+. This is the dedication I was talking about earlier. Now'a days...level 70 is the new 62. (if not 61) - and the master skills and experience is important to me and my cause.

To summarize, here are the requirements:

1.) YOU ARE LEGIT, no cheaters of any kind, no scammers, bug abusers, NP transfer, NO EXCEPTIONS.

2.) YOU KNOW HOW TO USE TEAMWORK - we are a group of friends - we work together.

3.) YOU MUST PLAY. 5 days a week, of course vacations and shit are allowed. But on a regular basis, 5 days a week, at least.

4.) No fighting with clannies. It won't be tolerated. End of story.

5.) You must be Ventrilo capable. MUST. Do you have to have a mic? No, not necessarily. But anyone can come into ventrilo and listen to us while we're screaming "HEAL!!!" - Ventrilo also covers communication.

BattalionCommander

5) Need to speak fluent English.

(You forgot one)

We're dead serious about keeping this clan clean, if anyone sees one of our clan members doing something wrong we'd like to hear about it.

The clan is not restricted to people interested in just DarkCZ, we also need people who are 60+ in the clan too.

~BattalionCommander
    65 Berseker Hero
    DarkCrusade - Assistant

shashikyFTW

Default ummm

allys full cause moo said i could probly get an ally from you guys

Aba

<3 listen to my leet assistant :wub: :wub:

Aba

allys full cause moo said i could probly get an ally from you guys

sorry, not sure I understand..

you're asking us about allying?