Page 17 of 143 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast

MIRACULOUS - LOOKING FOR ACTIVE ORCS ON DIEZ

This is a discussion on MIRACULOUS - LOOKING FOR ACTIVE ORCS ON DIEZ within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sad to know orcies let their clannies leach from KOXP bad bad bad x.x... Pokeria que son conio maldito travetis ...
Page: 17

Sad to know orcies let their clannies leach from KOXP bad bad bad x.x...

Pokeria que son conio maldito travetis

{-|Classified as NOOBS|-}

Aba

Default The truth

This guy emazing did message me about this clannie of mine leaching a 'koxp' party- I responded to him swiftly. This is how it went down.

I pmed my clannie- I'd prefer you guys didn't mention his name- but he is a warrior. I asked him if he was leaching koxp- he said he didn't know if it was koxp or not but that he was in a party with an archer that was his long-time ko friend. I was not on the scene- I was in eslant. I dont even know the mobs they were killing. All I can confirm is that he was in a party with a possible koxp'er.

Next I told him I can't have rubbish like this running about on forums, and to leave the party, he complained that it was good exp and it was his friend, and that he doesn't think it is koxp. Personally I (X1X) dont know the traits that give away a koxp'er. But emeazing told me 5 arrows = koxp, so I said that to my clannie, he confirmed 5 arrows were being used and said okay and agreed to leave. At that point our conversation ended.

I do not have proof of this conversation- but I can assure you, and so can zike, w0lf, arcy, paddy, tempests, and other high lvl people that I exp with can all ASSURE YOU that I gain my experience points legitimately with long hard hours of work at paramuns and dark knights- also I run the occassional clan party in breth. I am a completely legitimate player and so are my clan mates, any clan member found to be cheating WITH PROOF would be IMMEDIATELY kicked out ON THE FIRST OFFENCE. I do not tolerate such actions. The warrior in my clan as far as I know is a good, honest player. - If proof of 'koxp party' was given, he would be given no second chances either way.

This is how I run my clan.

Aba

and yes, do bump my topic please ^^

@FT3R5H()CK

Default Re: The truth

Originally posted by Aba
    This guy emazing did message me about this clannie of mine leaching a 'koxp' party- I responded to him swiftly. This is how it went down. *

I pmed my clannie- I'd prefer you guys didn't mention his name- but he is a warrior. I asked him if he was leaching koxp- he said he didn't know if it was koxp or not but that he was in a party with an archer that was his long-time ko friend. I was not on the scene- I was in eslant. I dont even know the mobs they were killing. All I can confirm is that he was in a party with a possible koxp'er.

Next I told him I can't have rubbish like this running about on forums, and to leave the party, he complained that it was good exp and it was his friend, and that he doesn't think it is koxp. Personally I (X1X) dont know the traits that give away a koxp'er. But emeazing told me 5 arrows = koxp, so I said that to my clannie, he confirmed 5 arrows were being used and said okay and agreed to leave. At that point our conversation ended. *

I do not have proof of this conversation- but I can assure you, and so can zike, w0lf, arcy, paddy, tempests, and other high lvl people that I exp with can all ASSURE YOU that I gain my experience points legitimately with long hard hours of work at paramuns and dark knights- also I run the occassional clan party in breth. I am a completely legitimate player and so are my clan mates, any clan member found to be cheating WITH PROOF would be IMMEDIATELY kicked out ON THE FIRST OFFENCE. I do not tolerate such actions. The warrior in my clan as far as I know is a good, honest player. - If proof of 'koxp party' was given, he would be given no second chances either way. *

This is how I run my clan.
    its ur clan i dont care how u run it etc i just think ppl should kno that u allowed some1 to xp the way they did

Aba

Quit being belligerent. I did not ALLOW anything- in fact I HALTED it. And I will continue to do so. I will allow no cheating to go on in my clan- whether you, or anyone else thinks I do or not. I will continue to run a 100% legitimate clan. DO NOT come to my clan post and insult me to my face when you seem to not be listening to a word I'm speaking. UNDERSTAND that I will NEVER advocate cheating in any way- and will halt it again if it comes up with proof, or if I were to observe alone myself a cheating clan member I'll have you know they'd be gone without so much as a whisper. I dont bash your clan- dont bash mine. Provide a screenshot that FULLY ELIMINATES the idea that maybe it was a legitimate party he was in and I will kick him ASAP. My member might have really been with a legitimate party, why would a koxp allow a warrior to leach in his party- if he cares so much about exp that he cheats, why allow a warrior in? ANYWAY- if it were somehow true that my close friend (the accused) was cheating- he'd be gone.

@FT3R5H()CK

Originally posted by Aba
    Quit being belligerent. I did not ALLOW anything- in fact I HALTED it. And I will continue to do so. I will allow no cheating to go on in my clan- whether you, or anyone else thinks I do or not. I will continue to run a 100% legitimate clan. DO NOT come to my clan post and insult me to my face when you seem to not be listening to a word I'm speaking. UNDERSTAND that I will NEVER advocate cheating in any way- and will halt it again if it comes up with proof, or if I were to observe alone myself a cheating clan member I'll have you know they'd be gone without so much as a whisper. I dont bash your clan- dont bash mine. Provide a screenshot that FULLY ELIMINATES the idea that maybe it was a legitimate party he was in and I will kick him ASAP. My member might have really been with a legitimate party, why would a koxp allow a warrior to leach in his party- if he cares so much about exp that he cheats, why allow a warrior in? ANYWAY- if it were somehow true that my close friend (the accused) was cheating- he'd be gone.
    dont try to act out like he wasnt leeching from a koxper fact is he did it hes still in the clan so what does that make it look like...hell u just admitted he said so himself

Aba

I'm not acting anything. I dont know, honestly I dont know if he was or wasn't. Honestly- if you want my opinion- I dont think he would. He's a good friend of mine and was even upset that his reputation might be hurt from this whole ordeal- I'm not trying to 'act' anything, I'm giving you an honest and professional response, I dont think he would leach, if he were really caught, he'd be gone. I dont allow those activities in my clan, and didn't in Nexus either when I ran it.

Listen friend- I'm not trying to badmouth you or insult you, I'm saying- if you think someone from my clan is involved with a cheater, take a fraps of it, or even a well placed screenshot or 2, or more. Whatever it takes to get another cheater off of dies and out of a good clan- I will be happy to work with you to determine whether or not he's a cheater, and I will indeed kick him if he is. I'm not personally defending him- he has like 10k np, nothing to me, the point is he is a friend and I trust his word, he said it was his friend so I gave him the benefit of the doubt, along with the fact that there was no proof of anything, any clan leader would do the same. If you were someone I also trusted and knew I would have had to come observe myself, but I dont know you. I do care about my clan's reputation, as it will affect my own and the other people in it.

Like I said earlier, I am a completely legitimate clan leader and I'm 99% certain the others in my clan are. If anything was to be proven elsewise I'd happily kick the accused/determined guilty. That's what I'm saying.

I respect the fact that you are an honest enough player to come to my post, though I dont think you did it in the correct manner. I'm glad you came- as I want to show to everyone on dies that I know how to handle these things, and will take the necessary actions in order to run a 150% active and CHEAT FREE clan.

@FT3R5H()CK

Originally posted by Aba
    I'm not acting anything. I dont know, honestly I dont know if he was or wasn't. Honestly- if you want my opinion- I dont think he would. He's a good friend of mine and was even upset that his reputation might be hurt from this whole ordeal- I'm not trying to 'act' anything, I'm giving you an honest and professional response, I dont think he would leach, if he were really caught, he'd be gone. I dont allow those activities in my clan, and didn't in Nexus either when I ran it. *

Listen friend- I'm not trying to badmouth you or insult you, I'm saying- if you think someone from my clan is involved with a cheater, take a fraps of it, or even a well placed screenshot or 2, or more. Whatever it takes to get another cheater off of dies and out of a good clan- I will be happy to work with you to determine whether or not he's a cheater, and I will indeed kick him if he is. I'm not personally defending him- he has like 10k np, nothing to me, the point is he is a friend and I trust his word, he said it was his friend so I gave him the benefit of the doubt, along with the fact that there was no proof of anything, any clan leader would do the same. If you were someone I also trusted and knew I would have had to come observe myself, but I dont know you. I do care about my clan's reputation, as it will affect my own and the other people in it. *

Like I said earlier, I am a completely legitimate clan leader and I'm 99% certain the others in my clan are. If anything was to be proven elsewise I'd happily kick the accused/determined guilty. That's what I'm saying.

I respect the fact that you are an honest enough player to come to my post, though I dont think you did it in the correct manner. I'm glad you came- as I want to show to everyone on dies that I know how to handle these things, and will take the necessary actions in order to run a 150% active and CHEAT FREE clan.
    then why did u ask me where he was leeching and go see it for urself...dude u took the approach the wrong way and ofc ur guna back him up hes ur friend/clannie...and i never said U werent legit...personally i think ur legit but how far will that get u if ur clan is cheating....and the reason i didnt get fraps/ss is because i pmed u trying to help u but obviously u didnt take care of nething so whatever the past reflects the future i guess u will figure it out

Aba

How can I take care of something if I dont know it's true?

If someone is accused of murder, they are not immediately sentenced, they are given fair trial. PROOF is given, HARD PROOF before anything happens- innocent until proven guilty right?

basically what you're saying is I should immediately kick my clannie/friend if someone like you comes along and says OMFGFTWBBQ THIS GUY IS CHEATER HE SIT IN KOXP FO'SHO... OMG DARKCRUSADE=NOOBCHEATERS DUDE KICK THIS GUY KK?

but it doesn't work like that...I'm sure you understand..

and to second my note NO proof at all was given. I went the extra mile and even had him quit his exp party, reguardless of if it was or wasn't koxp. He quit because he also values his rep, he left that party. (or he told me he did) so obviously he was not trying to sit in a koxp, he was just taking advantage of a nice sit in a exp party with an old friend as far as I know.

@FT3R5H()CK

Originally posted by Aba
    How can I take care of something if I dont know it's true?

If someone is accused of murder, they are not immediately sentenced, they are given fair trial. PROOF is given, HARD PROOF before anything happens- innocent until proven guilty right?

basically what you're saying is I should immediately kick my clannie/friend if someone like you comes along and says OMFGFTWBBQ THIS GUY IS SSSSHACKKRRRR OMG DARKCRUSADE=NOOBCHEATERS DUDE KICK THIS GUY KK?

but it doesn't work like that...I'm sure you understand..
    yes i understand that but at the same time u it seemed like u just told him to leave dont even kno if he left the party thats it...u could've came and saw it for urself but u did what u were doing so w/e u had the chance to get the proof u want with ur own eyes, like i said u didnt take the right approach

Aba

No, what happened was I gave MY CLANNIE the benefit of the doubt. If you had provided ONE SCRATCH of evidence, even so much as a 'he said i koxp all i want so stfu' then I would have been there faster than you'd even seen a person move before.

Aba

250 posts...

my dcz char is X1Sex... :lol:

Aba

we can continue this in msn please? [email protected]

bump for 63+ priests :wub:

ment0z

Here's the truth ;

I was doing blade's quest with my old friend. We were doing good, so he said "let's go for some more exp", and we went to shade knights and trons spot. He was killing them pretty fast ( 1 arrow by 1 ), so he said "go to tv or w/e else if u want", so i did . When i came back, i had a pm from X1X with information that i were in koxp party and to leave it immedately, so i did what he said.

I was never koxping, i dont even know hows it works h43r: . Im legitimate player and want stay like this for future.

eot.

PS. Bumpie for gg clan

/ sry for my english ^_^

@FT3R5H()CK

resolved on msn