Page 29 of 143 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast

MIRACULOUS - LOOKING FOR ACTIVE ORCS ON DIEZ

This is a discussion on MIRACULOUS - LOOKING FOR ACTIVE ORCS ON DIEZ within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yea lets do pink no one else has it :rollseyes: ooo prettyyy...
Page: 29

yea lets do pink no one else has it :rollseyes:

ooo prettyyy

Aba

maybe a black cape...........

black cape punks!

bazerk|bazeeka

ffs no fuking black its not BLACK ITS NAVY BLUE!!!!!!!!! AND I HATE THEM :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
    how abouts something new ffs not the same old crap FFS IF I WILL ILL DO IT MY SELF <_<

ub3rslart

its kagehao here, re add me 2 clan i left to change my name

bazerk|bazeeka

nick should see this 2night or in the morning bro, all is good :P

apart from gayzor cape

Bradmista

Default READ PLZ

Nick, ive left the clan because i felt as i didnt belong. i was not lvl 65. i did not have a microphone, and im no use to the clan, so i hope that we can still be friends, but if not then that is fair enough, if u will accept me, i may come back at Christmas coz i will be getting a microphone, and might be lvl 65. unless if you change the lvl +. and i am not very active coz K2 has ripped me off from premium. so i am sorry that i have left on such short notice (not that any of u wud care coz like u guys say... im always a noob to u) anyways, i am in the clan RepeatOffenders, they accept me as my lvl and are a g1 clan (not that it matters) but i am just hoping that we cud still be friends. Thankyou Nick for everything, but im sure that ever since i have come into this clan, it dropped. i beged for things, and i am sorry for it, i just got carried away coz i was in the clan ive always wanted to be in, but plz, just plz can we still be friends

PimpingMage h43r:

no one said anything about ur level
    edit: ok nvm both grade 1

can i please have my elemental staff back if ur not using :rollseyes:

Default Re: READ PLZ

Originally posted by Bradmista
    Nick, ive left the clan because i felt as i didnt belong. i was not lvl 65. i did not have a microphone, and im no use to the clan, so i hope that we can still be friends, but if not then that is fair enough, if u will accept me, i may come back at Christmas coz i will be getting a microphone, and might be lvl 65. unless if you change the lvl +. and i am not very active coz K2 has ripped me off from premium. so i am sorry that i have left on such short notice (not that any of u wud care coz like u guys say... im always a noob to u) anyways, i am in the clan RepeatOffenders, they accept me as my lvl and are a g1 clan (not that it matters) but i am just hoping that we cud still be friends. Thankyou Nick for everything, but im sure that ever since i have come into this clan, it dropped. i beged for things, and i am sorry for it, i just got carried away coz i was in the clan ive always wanted to be in, but plz, just plz can we still be friends

PimpingMage h43r:
    Seems i wasn't the only one :wub:
    But ya, it's Nick's clan and long as he is OK with the gay(er) members, might aswell leave, rather than suffer

Papps

PINK PINK PINK

bazerk|bazeeka

Default Re: READ PLZ

Originally posted by MeeP+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MeeP)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Bradmista

PimpingMage h43r:
    Seems i wasn't the only one :wub:
    But ya, it's Nick's clan and long as he is OK with the gay(er) members, might aswell leave, rather than suffer [/b]
    fuk lets all leave clan i quit

Aba

O_O

pimp I hope you get your premium figured out man ..the teamspeak is always open to you as well as the clan- you were a noob when you joined but trust me you've grown due to the clan and I'm proud - you're welcome anytime man

Aba

bump

Originally posted by Aba
    O_O *

pimp I hope you get your premium figured out man ..the teamspeak is always open to you as well as the clan- you were a noob when you joined but trust me you've grown due to the clan and I'm proud - you're welcome anytime man
    and me ?

Aba

meep I wanna 1v1 I minor combo now for 1v1 and I'm pretty good at it...