Page 64 of 143 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114 ... LastLast

MIRACULOUS - LOOKING FOR ACTIVE ORCS ON DIEZ

This is a discussion on MIRACULOUS - LOOKING FOR ACTIVE ORCS ON DIEZ within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; up...
Page: 64

SilentDaemon

up

SilentDaemon

bumpy

SilentDaemon

up

SilentDaemon

bump

SilentDaemon

up

SilentDaemon

bump

Banned Senior Member

There are threads on the first page for 5 days ago, if you bump this 4-8 times per bump session, I will mute you for a few days

Also at the most you only need like 3-4 bumps a day in the clan section

Aba

Bump.

SilentDaemon

up

greetz 10k views

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

hmmmm says u have to be a "legit" player. too bad ur clan leader has babashopped every single one of his chars, lvls, and items.

ah yes he also sucked so much GM cock that she got his whole clan a free NT.

but please.....keep being "legit"

EDIT: if u play any type of computer game 15+ hours a day.....sweet christ that speaks for itself

hmmmm says u have to be a "legit" player. too bad ur clan leader has babashopped every single one of his chars, lvls, and items.
    ah yes he also sucked so much GM cock that she got his whole clan a free NT.
    but please.....keep being "legit"
    EDIT: if u play any type of computer game 15+ hours a day.....sweet christ that speaks for itself[/b]
    why does everyone think nick is a girl?

and since when did anyone give a shit about babashopping, besides the people that were unable to do it themselves

this thread has been here for months and you chose some random time to post this bs? did he own you in a 1v1 or something?

Banned Senior Member

They paid for their clan's NT just as I paid for 8BALL's NT back last April

It's his money he can spend it as he pleases

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

i know the leader of DC is a guy. the she was a typo. and i decided to post this now cuz unlike u and 95% of all these other nerds i dont visit ko4life every 5 mins cuz i go outside my house...also unlike 95% of this site.

as for me hating on babashoppers im not hating at all. i have babashopped also. not every fucking single item tho like x1x. and then walk around like im a KO god.

btw x1x is what....17. not even a grown man and babashops with OTHER people's money. not HIS OWN. so fucking blow me giga cuz wut i posted is how 99.9% of the players on diez feel about that clan. and if they do indeed think DC is "legit" then they are even more retarded than you are.

and phantom say w/e u want homie people in DC have str8 up told me they didnt pay for their most recent NT.

Banned Senior Member

Doesn't mean much, most of 8ball didn't buy their NT as well, I paid for those who couldn't get access to paypal or were too young.

Tez doesn't "spend his own money" on all his shit either, go bark at him for what he does. If I wanted to, I would have equiped my char earlier when I played, sure it would have been quicker but after a year and a half I got my items through my clan and purchases.

To all their own