Page 9 of 143 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

MIRACULOUS - LOOKING FOR ACTIVE ORCS ON DIEZ

This is a discussion on MIRACULOUS - LOOKING FOR ACTIVE ORCS ON DIEZ within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by BattalionCommander This is probably something you should have talked to X, Ron, and I about ingame and ...
Page: 9

Originally posted by BattalionCommander
    This is probably something you should have talked to X, Ron, and I about ingame and not on our recruiting post. *But just to let you know, we're working to get things settled and organized, just give us a more time to actually get there. * Within the next week or so, most of what you're talking about will be dealt with in one way or another. *The figurative door is always open if you've got complaints about the way things are set up/going, if you don't feel comfortable talking about it clan chat feel free to contact us through MSN. *

BattalionCommander
    65 Berserker Hero
    DarkCrusade - Assistant

im not sure if i should be LMAO or ROFL h43r:

Aba

we need warriors and mages meeps

Smurfs

sex pls

Aba

okay baba :wub: :wub: sexy priest come dcz

Originally posted by Smurfs
    sex pls
    ok

Aba

Default Re: DARK CRUSADE - NEW STANDARDS (ORC, DIES)

Originally posted by Aba
    We are G1...

We're 62+, if you are a rogue or priest, this is because of our huge amount of these character types. Still 55+ NO EXCEPTIONS (sorry) for warriors and mages. We require...~

1.) YOU ARE LEGIT, no cheaters of any kind; this includes bug abusing/scamming/np transfer
    2.) YOU KNOW HOW TO USE TEAMWORK, we are a group of friends - we work together.
    3.) YOU MUST PLAY!!!! We dont ask that you think of the clan as a job, nor do we have a clock in time- we just require that our members are active. Vacations? No problem. But please try to play at least 5 days a week on most occassions, few hours a day. Personally, I play 15+hours/day most days. But this is not in any way a requirement. IF you're looking for an exp or pk clan, whether it's dcz or regular cz, *this is the clan for you
    4.) Stick up for your clannies! No flaming them, no fights in clan chat. We have a clan bank system, and most drops from bosses go to the clan. No handouts, you gotta be trusted, because the people in the party still control the drops, but if you're cool you're likely to be gýfted. *

** TEAMSPEAK IS A PLUS!!! 9/10 MEMBERS USE IT IN OUR CLAN!! IT'S ALMOST A MUST FOR PK

We need mages simply because of the lack of mages - tp is important
    We need warriors for boss runs, policy I follow is you show me your gear first. This doesn't mean we rely on gear, this means it must be at least beyond some standards. Rogues if you're under 62 and less than 50k np dont ask for clan please. Priests same- minus the np part. Teamspeak is a must

Papps

gyft me a DCZ char ^.^

Originally posted by Papps
    gyft me a DCZ char ^.^
    Make one , lazy :P

siiilverrrrr

Aba

h43r: pete as in voodu?

Originally posted by Pete
    siiilverrrrr
    yes?

Smurfs

boo i havent been on for a while been busy

badcarnage

(((((((((((((((((

Aba

baba you are welcome to nt but you're the last under 62 priest I'll let in h43r:

Smurfs

whee well save a spot for me in case i nt

hmm annnd gay. been to busy to play these days at all. hope clan is doing fine