Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

MischiefMakers recruiting...as always. (Diez)

This is a discussion on MischiefMakers recruiting...as always. (Diez) within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi Spritz. You should manage Saturday noon war at least, you'll forget how to spike! LOL....
Page: 2

OLD1953

Hi Spritz. You should manage Saturday noon war at least, you'll forget how to spike! LOL.

So much love lol bump.

up.

dragunmaster

up for a gg clan, I have done business with a few players and its a good clan

tamarama

up for a gg clan, I have done business with a few players and its a good clan[/b]
    Thank you. I have some of the nicest friends, even if I have no idea who they are IG.

Banned

One of the last few GG clans that are still around from the olden days. Death_Dealers, what?

I wonder if God has given Matthew Cancer like i prayed for yet. ><

<3 bump for tam

up.

OLD1953

Yeah, DD formed really early on, we were a clan in original KO, then had to switch members to the secondary char clan when Brian went to EQ. Can&#39;t run a clan without a CL. So I was CL for like two years, then got K2&#39;d (banned for KOSP? Three years playing and I&#39;m lvl 64.96 and I&#39;m accused of KOSP? Great Ghu, I&#39;d have been lvl 150 if I was KOSPing!) so Tam got the CL, clan reformed, and she&#39;s done learnt the joy of turning OFF the PM mode.

tamarama

One of the last few GG clans that are still around from the olden days. Death_Dealers, what?
    I wonder if God has given Matthew Cancer like i prayed for yet. ><

<3 bump for tam[/b]

I always thought Matt was gay.

Not gay like "gamerz are gay" but gay like, "Ooh, I like it when you do that." gay.

tamarama

Yeah, DD formed really early on, we were a clan in original KO, then had to switch members to the secondary char clan when Brian went to EQ. Can&#39;t run a clan without a CL. So I was CL for like two years, then got K2&#39;d (banned for KOSP? Three years playing and I&#39;m lvl 64.96 and I&#39;m accused of KOSP? Great Ghu, I&#39;d have been lvl 150 if I was KOSPing!) so Tam got the CL, clan reformed, and she&#39;s done learnt the joy of turning OFF the PM mode.[/b]
    I got a lot of PM&#39;s last night when I was the commander in war. That was so cool. I <3 whipping.

Banned

Tam ya crazy white lady <3

- Bloods

tamarama

Tam ya crazy white lady <3

- Bloods[/b]
    zomg, bloods, you&#39;re still around? Where&#39;ve you been?

tamarama

We&#39;re an old clan by comparison, the core clan has remained the same since October of 05, and we have reformed once due to circumstances beyond our control. We don&#39;t care about NP, we don&#39;t care how much you can donate to the clan, and we aren&#39;t going to demand your boss drops.

That&#39;s right--we don&#39;t have a clan bank. If you solo a boss, it&#39;s yours. If you get a boss with a party, it&#39;s up to the party.

2nd big difference between us and about 90% of the other clans:
    We&#39;re old.
    Average age is probably 30. I&#39;m 27 and I&#39;m the clan leader. If you&#39;re under 15, you&#39;re not going to be happy. If you&#39;re a scammer, don&#39;t bother.

Also, no non-English speakers need apply. Sorry to go all ethnic on you, but if you&#39;re not at least bi-lingual, I&#39;m not interested. And for that matter, if you don&#39;t understand English, what are you doing reading this advertisement?

We are a ton of fun to be around, and you&#39;ll pretty much hear it from people on both sides of Diez that we&#39;re good gun and a lot of fun. So, come hang out with us for a while. It&#39;ll at least be silly.

Plus you&#39;ll get to tell 40 year old dudes they&#39;re gay, which is really hilarious. "WHUT?"

Thanks for reading,

Tam

Regular events:
    Lunar Wars
    Border Wars
    Lvl 70 events
    PK some
    FT when it comes back
    XP a bit, but not crazy XP like we used to.[/b]

/poke

peintre

what can i get for a free bump?