Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 133

Momentum recruiting EUKO ORC SIDE

This is a discussion on Momentum recruiting EUKO ORC SIDE within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Vallo_O He's not the real Hareth, he bought his char as far as I know. Though, if ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Senior Member RialiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vallo_O View Post
    He's not the real Hareth, he bought his char as far as I know. Though, if I remember correctly he was a member of RT later for a bit. By the way, the real Hareth is coming to play also! I'll pm you soon RW or kayah about the clan things and stuff after I've talked to H.
    you better hurry, H is sexy !

  2. #47
    Senior Member GotToHaveKayaNow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sticky Icky
    Posts
    339

    Default

    The biggest question is still where is all the mages? And what class will vallo and nota play is a big question almost as big as who created DNA!

  3. #48
    Senior Member RialiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GotToHaveKayaNow View Post
    The biggest question is still where is all the mages? And what class will vallo and nota play is a big question almost as big as who created DNA!
    All the mages going Animosity or LimitLess.

  4. #49
    Senior Member GotToHaveKayaNow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sticky Icky
    Posts
    339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RialiX View Post
    All the mages going Animosity or LimitLess.
    Why is it mages never like to be in same clan as me? Is it cuz i used to hunt brown papermaggots when i was a young lost assasin?

  5. #50
    Senior Member RialiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GotToHaveKayaNow View Post
    Why is it mages never like to be in same clan as me? Is it cuz i used to hunt brown papermaggots when i was a young lost assasin?
    Nah, it's just cuz their ass on fire and yours on weed !

  6. #51
    Senior Member GotToHaveKayaNow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sticky Icky
    Posts
    339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RialiX View Post
    Nah, it's just cuz their ass on fire and yours on weed !
    Still need fire to light it up, and since i never manage to find the lighter a few mages wouldnt be so bad

  7. #52
    Senior Member RialiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GotToHaveKayaNow View Post
    Still need fire to light it up, and since i never manage to find the lighter a few mages wouldnt be so bad
    You might get me, I'm worse than fire, I'm the blaze of hell !

  8. #53
    Senior Member GotToHaveKayaNow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sticky Icky
    Posts
    339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RialiX View Post
    You might get me, I'm worse than fire, I'm the blaze of hell !
    Ill give u a week of ocb consumtion and nota as private roller

  9. #54
    Senior Member RialiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GotToHaveKayaNow View Post
    Ill give u a week of ocb consumtion and nota as private roller
    me me
    you you
    oki oki !

  10. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,605

    Default

    Bring up ze topic..

    Currently in need of

    Sins
    A few priests..
    Mages

  11. #56
    Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    613

    Default

    BUMP up 10chars

  12. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,605

    Default

    Were actually in need of rogues! zomg

  13. #58
    _panda_
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *RW* View Post
    Were actually in need of rogues! zomg
    I gues they have gone animosity..

    ys can swyft .. u ys can aoe oky

  14. #59
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,648

    Default

    animosity has like 3 rogues actually lol

    dont need more tho o_O

  15. #60
    Senior Member RialiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    animosity has like 3 rogues actually lol

    dont need more tho o_O
    Hey, You !
    Orc > Human !

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •