Moving to Girakon...

This is a discussion on Moving to Girakon... within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im an old Ares player, played almost every character at 70+. Bored with Ares cause its dying, so Im gonna ...
Page: 1

RED2316

Im an old Ares player, played almost every character at 70+. Bored with Ares cause its dying, so Im gonna start a new character on Girakon later this evening. Just wanna see if theres any good english speaking clans out there and all that. Not positive what Im gonna play, though Im leading towards an INT priest, most likely DCZ for the time being unless I find a good clan that is moving in the right direction.

Also Id like to know how active the servers are on Girkon...I play 6pm PST till about 12am PST...non turk time, and I know on Ares non turk time is dead time! Anyway let me know, Im sure there are some players from Ares there that wanna lvl with me!

to be honest the servers seem pretty dead at non-turkish times...best find a good exp clan otherwise takes awhile to find a party and what not..a lot more orcs i think though so id go karus if i were for exp