Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

seeking a full time sharer

This is a discussion on seeking a full time sharer within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well yea i need some one who has vent and has a mike, who can exp-pk-boss hunt. ill be feeding ...
Page: 1

Unr4ted

well yea i need some one who has vent and has a mike, who can exp-pk-boss hunt.
    ill be feeding the account with items and money weekly
    i will also have buff scs and kc on the account, i will be helping out exping aswell i wanna get 80 asap
    all u need to provide is plat prem
    US ip
    its a human rogue

Banned

up for trustable trader and sharer :lol:

Bump shared with this guy for 6-7 months, great experience never had any problems like magic pw changes, missing items etc..

Unr4ted

ty for the vouchers guys, oo and btw 3 weeks max to hit 80, the rogue is in the clan Dead Silence

Key421

wait which one of you, did i share with, I was on deathb0b

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

i'd love to pk on an 80 sin in cwest.. if you need a pker for when its 80, hit me up!!

bump for a baba i hope you get a really gg sharer

Unr4ted

i'd love to pk on an 80 sin in cwest.. if you need a pker for when its 80, hit me up!!

bump for a baba i hope you get a really gg sharer[/b]
    ok i dont mind ill hit u up when im 80.

Unr4ted

wait which one of you, did i share with, I was on deathb0b[/b]
    u shared with both of us, u never saw deathbob on because he plays on odd hours, so u allways saw me on it.

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

ive gave ya ShakeUrPomPom at the beggining of the server and u promissed that u'll pay me for the char and I actually never got anything for it.... in the end you just told me u wont play this game anymore and you wont to pay me for it.... how about now?? can u buy something for me on C-West?? I'm a rogue... Cleaver 9? or ROL + PP? or some GBs.. I still got our convos at ko4life mail. Waiting for ur reply.

Unr4ted

last time i remembered i owe u plat premiun, and couldnt buy cause of region shit remember, i never got to send u anything cause i dont have ur details, such as name ect to send over WU yes i doo remember tht, ill gladly send u wat i owe u.

I'd prefer GB's instead of Platinum as I'm 1 of the "NO PREM IN 2009" supporters 35$ = ~3GB Just PM me ingame "pompaz" or give me ur nickname after I log in I'll pm u,

free bump!

Unr4ted

I'd prefer GB's instead of Platinum as I'm 1 of the "NO PREM IN 2009" supporters 35$ = ~3GB Just PM me ingame "pompaz" or give me ur nickname after I log in I'll pm u,

free bump![/b]
    make an msn noobie XD and pm me wit it

make an msn noobie XD and pm me wit it[/b]
    pmed

Banned

well yea i need some one who has vent and has a mike, who can exp-pk-boss hunt.
    ill be feeding the account with items and money weekly
    i will also have buff scs and kc on the account, i will be helping out exping aswell i wanna get 80 asap
    all u need to provide is plat prem
    US ip
    its a human rogue[/b]
    plays on my account now , has about around 8gb's worth of items , and quest shield that are not sealed , have no point in doing so as i trust this guy with them all just to let any future sharers know

demondayz18c

if u still need a sharer I'll help u to 80 dude...just hit me up on msn I got vent. and a Mic. Names Johnny...msn is [email protected]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast