Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

My Name Is @ Akara is recruiting.

This is a discussion on My Name Is @ Akara is recruiting. within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As topic title says We're currently looking for more Queers to join up on our gay community. Lvl requirement is ...
Page: 1

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

As topic title says

We're currently looking for more Queers to join up on our gay community.

Lvl requirement is set to 67+ currently.
    We're accepting all kind of classes bla bla bla.

Most important you might need to know: We're, for now, a non-donating clan as most of us have lost 150-400k NPs in previous clans due to donating and disbanding.

So, if you happen to be interested, just write an application below or check out our clan forum: www.my-name-is.us

blackii

guess u guys are bak?

No, we're still there, never been gone :P just xp'd for a bit the last days.

dumb warrıon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

buyp for my clan need more gays for schrotti B)

bump

No more english speaking clans to spread lies and rumours in so you have to give Ko4Life a try? :P

No more english speaking clans to spread lies and rumours in so you have to give Ko4Life a try? :P[/b]

Lies and rumors? Like what?

It was your members free decision to join us, we've forced no one into it.

The past few days before some of them joined you guys ive been getting PM's from my own clannies asking if MONSTER is going to disband, if im going to the new server and so on. So i started asking them where they have heard these things and guess what... Names like OldHabits, BigBaba and HolyChit mean anything to you?

This i could expect from a random KO player but not from our ALLY clan.

I'm not denying that we've asked several members if they rather joined us due to your clan falling apart, however spreading likes such as "you're going to the new server" or "monster is going to disband anyway" never happened.

I've asked the one or the other nicely if they would like to take into consideration of joining us as the core members of MONSTER just quit/selling accounts, and it SEEMS that the clan would be falling apart - just as we're looking for some new members. The decision of those weather they join, or not, was completely up to them.

Actually i know for a fact that someone told 2 of my clannies that MONSTER is going to disband in a 70 dungeon party.
    And i also trust the 2 members that came and asked me if i was going to the new server bcos someone from MNI told them i was.

When your talking about the "core" members of MONSTER are you talking about Dracula, Godzilla and those guys that sold/quit a long time ago?
    Most people know that the people that have been running MONSTER the past 1-2 months are all X GetSome members and non of them are going anywhere.

I do agree that the members that did join you did so of their own free will but some of the reasons was based on lies and rumours. I for 1 do not like this sort of backstabbing but ive learned to expect these things from the KO community.

CruelDestiny

Actually i'm not suprised then people do leave you.

And u know why?

It is because you're idle.. Doing nothing , i mean completly nothing for your clan. You're merchanting all the time in mora , and sometimes you said something on ally. And that's all. Since Dracula is out and gived you leadership , that's means then you should continue dothing "anything".

But still you're keep pretending smart and after all 1 week of ally you just flame us. For me it's completly unfair what you have just said. We didn't asked anyone to join our clan , we just did talked. If people want to join an active clan , just let them , but dont call that "stealing" next time , because i might start calling you compleltly retard

Regards

Im pretending smart and flaming you? I dont know who you are but i guess you belong to MNI. Is it unfair that im stating facts and actually posted from your own forum that your clan leader/assistants have been planning to take our members? You didnt ask anyone to join? oh ye... You just lied to them and suggested another "active clan with 7 members" even tho we have a clan with 29 members. I guess what we are doing wrong is that we actually have a real life and dont have 2-3 sharers each.

I know most people think im idle but the fact is that i play 4-9 hours a day but my main problem is that when im most active the rest of our clan is sleeping except for Coudy and a coupple of others. This i know all about and thats why i have assistants and i also try to find time in my life as often as i can to play some more.

And then you go on saying i do nothing for my clan? I do everything i can to help people out and even when im not ingame i do everything i can to keep our clan together on our clan forum.

I think your the only person i can think of that would call me a retard for what ive posted here (Might be a few more MNI members thinking so but i dont know them so).

dumb warrıon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

this post of OldHabits wasnt great and thats why it got deleted now. alot ppl left monster and several ppl was selling chars and thats why we thought MONSTER will fall apart. i have been in vent 2 days ago when i was drunk and have been talkin with u and i realized there is no way we could marge the few activ ppl. also its funny to disband the ally and flame us for asking/talkin with ur members about the future etc. we got like 4-5 members who joined us and left MONSTER but u also got 1 member who left us and joined u and we didnt flame u for it. its just sad to see u getting pissed and not even talkin about it but its your choice. good luck with ur clan and MNI/Monster will have fun. lets stop this stupid shit.

Its not the fact that they joined you guys that pisses me off... Its the lies that have been told and all the bullshit thats been going on.
    The only MONSTER members that have been selling their chars are the old MONSTER members that left the game a long time ago and i have explained all this to OldHabits a few days before all this shit happend. I also explained to him that we would stay on the server no mather what and we will keep the clan running. So if he says he thought we would disband that just shows he is even more full of shit.

CruelDestiny

Sure sure... if you don't mind to let's lock this shit and focus on the topic...

Bump for Schrotti

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast