Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

My request

This is a discussion on My request within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by HeyJude He is! Let me get it clearer n0000000b: My American ancestors kicked your Britonic ass in ...
Page: 3

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by HeyJude
    He is!

Let me get it clearer n0000000b:

My American ancestors kicked your Britonic ass in the Battle Of Independence
    My Turkish ancestors kicked your Britonic ass in Gallipoli; and kicked your Iranian ass in many wars through the history.
    Alexander the Great kicked your Persian ass!

And my lvl 61 warrior of Achilles royal blood can kick-ass your lvl 70 rogue.

And i can kick your ass if you happen to come to Turkey and fight me in real life!!!

At all grounds i rock and you suck!
    id like to see that. And I would like to fight you too. If you ever come to Canada,Ontario, give me a shout

b> popcorn (without ice lol)

HeyJude

id like to see that. And I would like to fight you too. If you ever come to Canada,Ontario, give me a shout
    Whats the matter with you? I dont even talk to you and you jump right into the topic which has nothing to do with you.

Dont talk to me! Dont comment on my threads. I DONT like you. I dont want to waste my time with you!

Why should i care about some ancient history? I dont give a fuck if Britain lost a war, wars are retarded. And why the fuck would i want to go to Turkey unless i really badly wanted an authentic kebab? I hate kebab it is fucking disgusting food.

where is my burger? this section is shit

He is!

My Turkish ancestors kicked your Britonic ass in Gallipoli; and kicked your Iranian ass in many wars through the history.

And i can kick your ass if you happen to come to Turkey and fight me in real life!!!

And now for the most important of all.... WE KICK UR ASSES IN FOOTBALL.

HeyJude

Who cares about some stupid sports game which many Americans dont even play, and many Turks attempt to do but cant?

:pic:

Originally posted by KaZaM+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KaZaM)</div>
    b> popcorn (without ice lol)[/b]
    :lol:

<!--QuoteBegin-0000000

this section is shit
    +1

Kik0

Galatasary used to do not bad... And the Ali sami yen looks like it'll be amazing when filled with angry turks throwing flares xD

He is!

i think this guy in insecure with his gay ness... :unsure:

TunaFishyMe

Whats the matter with you? I dont even talk to you and you jump right into the topic which has nothing to do with you.

Dont talk to me! Dont comment on my threads. I DONT like you. I dont want to waste my time with you!
    I can comment on which ever thread I want. What I dont like are random noobs pretending they are so tough. Lol you're a spoiled 14 year old brat. I would go around challenging people for a fight any time soon lol.

Hostage

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-HeyJude

I can comment on which ever thread I want. What I dont like are random noobs pretending they are so tough. Lol you're a spoiled 14 year old brat. I would go around challenging people for a fight any time soon lol.[/b]
    Woah woah. You can come into 0000000's topic and flame him. But the moment someone flames you, you get mad? :wacko:

On-Topic

Im sry Zero. But your request...

[size=24]HAS BEEN DENIED!

This has been brought to you in special by Hostage's Mod status. :wub:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123