My Warrior Combo

This is a discussion on My Warrior Combo within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Alright This Is My Warrior Combo What Do You Guys Think.. Btw I USe W (Tapping) R SKILL (3) which ...
Page: 1

Shmell

Alright This Is My Warrior Combo What Do You Guys Think.. Btw I USe W (Tapping) R SKILL (3) which is SD not lvl 70 yet :blink:

It's never accurate to test a combo on mobs. Mobs are easier to combo on and pictures are really hard to tell your exact timing. Take a friend with you to arena and make a fraps of it if you want us o really rate it, cause its almost impossible to tell this way aside from looking sp gained.

Strider

Alright This Is My Warrior Combo What Do You Guys Think.. Btw I USe W (Tapping) R SKILL (3) which is SD not lvl 70 yet[/b]

yeah its hard to tell with out fraps but couple times you got it right couple time you missed. just has u hitting as skill and thts it. But hard to pick out what you are actually doing wrong with out fraps. but looks like your timing. Need to be more consistent

poiz3n5

my warrior combo on mobs is liek that too, but in arena like 3/4 of the time SD fails lol